— fake site

Roshit on Nov 16, 2017
Fake site. Order 4 covers on this site but since 8 days site says it is processing. Are you fooling us? Why government is not taking action to this company? And give us my money back. No estimate delivery date. No reply to mail. Number provided is out of service
Company manufacturing is at gujrat and regustered office is at indore.
Just fraud website. Dont buy from this site pay for more money and get assured delivery of cover.

Complaint comments  12 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

I have ordered 4 mobile covers from on 1november'17 and I haven't received any order till date. I'm even not able to contact them as their phone number is always switched off. Please suggest me some way to get my order or at least I want my money back. I'm very tensed, please help me.
I got my product.
May be it can help
Same here!! 10+ days and still order is processing!!! Somebody help please
I got my product.
May be it can help
I have ordered a Redmi note 4 back cover on 19/11/17 and 199rs on Prepaid payment mode. It's been an4 days stil the status of product is showing processing.
They are not replying any of my mails.
And the number given on website seems fake.
Always switch-off.

Aryan Surya's reply, Dec 5, 2017
Bro do u got ur product
a fully fake estimated delivery date, no refund or order cancellation.
i have ordered 2 redmi note 4 covers...its been more than 10 days still the order is processing.
The provided mobile no and email are also invalid.
the govt should take action on such websites.

I suggest you to
Shoot an email to
& Wait.May be it can help.
Aryan Surya's reply, Dec 5, 2017
Bro do u got ur product
Same here my order is still processing and somebody please help me
I ordered mi note 4 mobile case up to now it was showing it was processing fake website government need to take action on it bloody website I want my money back in 1day government should help the people and contact number also not reachable...### website

Wrost website I never seen same problem...

Sry i got my product and thats looks good
Pradeep Manke's reply, Dec 29, 2017
Kitne din mai aaya product
Same problem processing

Ordered 5 covers yesterday, still processing
Same here my order is still processing.
I know somebody who gone helps me he is Crime branch police officer.
if anyone get the same problem call me or text me on my number

and send me some proof of purchase order and something at

THIS IS NOT A FAKE SITE. I also ordered 3 smartphone back covers and they were delivered after 15 days of placing the order. I also thought that this is a scam as the contact number they have provided is always switched off and they don't reply if you mail them. Though the quality of the covers was not very good but THEY DID DELIVER MY PRODUCT.
The product came as a courier from DELHIVERY(as I'm from Delhi) and the packaging was also not very good. But surely this isn't a fake site.
PS: For those who still have thoughts that this comment is just to make people believe that it's not fake, I am you providing my email ID and a photo of the covers I ordered from this website. Feel free to contact. :)

code - fake site