[Resolved] Bihar Staff Selection Commission — Your Payment Details Not Received From Bank Please Try After One Day

Machhiwara, Ludhiana District, Punjab, India
 manoj7sahani
Dear Sir/Madam, I have deposited amt.Rs.350 to Bihar Staff Selection Commission Patna through challan Journal No.[protected] Dt.18.10.2014 from SBI. But while applying further, getting the error message as the "Your Payment Details Not Received From Bank, Please Try After One Day." I had lodge complaint at BSSC Helpdesk also and the token no 87426 but still waiting for the revert to resolve the problem. My challan Details: Bihar Staff Selection Commission Patna (Advertisement No.[protected] Branch : ADB MACHHIWARA Code : 06291 Account no. [protected] Journal no.[protected] Transaction date: 18/10/2014 Candidate Name : Manoj Kumar Date of birth : 10/11/1984 Registration no. [protected] I request you, please resolve my problem and i sent message payment related problem to sbi branch [email protected] i attached bank slip. Regards manoj kumar Mobile no. [protected] Email id : [email protected]

Your Payment Details Not Received From Bank Please Try After One Day
Dear Sir/madam,
My payment related problem is resolved. SBI journal no. is accepted by BSSC. Now my graduation label form completed today.
Manoj kumar

[Oct 22, 2014] Election Commission of India [ECI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am ravi kumar.I have also done payment of r.s 350 to bssc from sbi bank chalan for online.My resistration no is [protected], &my journal no is[protected], but when i fill this journal no then there showing your payment has not received from bank try after one day.My mob no is[protected]…

Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Bihar Staff Selection Commission - Your Payment Details Not Received From Bank Please Try After One Day