BillDesk — amount deducted but bill not paid for bses delhi

Na, Delhi, India
 Padmalochan Ram Das on Oct 9, 2017
I paid the electricity bill of rs. 3320 through sbi net banking on 8th october 17.
The reference number for the transaction is jsbi[protected]igacduiyi2.
The amount got deducted from my account but the payment is not received by bses delhi. Please look into the issue and take necessary actions.

Ca no[protected]
Ref no. - jsbi[protected]igacduiyi2

amount deducted but bill not paid for bses delhi

[Oct 09, 2017] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

As per Subject My PostPaid bill Month of Sep-2017 Rs.756.00 alredy Paid to Idea Celullare Co. Ltd on dated 03-oct-2017 but i am not confirm my netbanking in biller add idea celluler co. ltd so then net banking debited my idea postpaid bill on datated 5-oct-2017 RS.755.75. I Requiest you my double paymnet are cancelling .
Tata sky ID: [protected]

I have paid an amount of Rs. 200/- on[protected] at around 12.28pm. Axis Bank given me sms saying my account is debited with Rs. 200/- and they debited my account. Axis Bank INfo: INB/52455804/TATA SKY LTD / (BILL DESK)/ta.

Also paid an amount of Rs.20/- which is also not credited to tata sky.

Please rectify
I paid the electricity bill of rs. 6820 for may month on June 7th through Tez application.
The amount got debited from my account at the same time since last 7 days but it is not reflecting in bses account. I checked with tez, they said transaction was successful and amount was debited same time from my account. I checked with bses, they said, they have not received it. I checked with my bank, they also said that amount has already been debited from my account.

515, Atma House, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    BillDesk - amount deducted but bill not paid for bses delhi