[Resolved] BillDesk — amount deducted from bank but not credited to wbsedcl, failure of transaction but no money refund till date, transaction id: lsbi[protected]

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 [email protected] on Jan 14, 2018

I have made a quotation payment (Application no. [protected], for new connection) of 2nd december 2017 for 4917/- via billdesk payment gateway, for wbsedcl. Amount got debited from my bank account but still showing payment remains in pending stage in wbsedcl portal. I contacted wbsedcl, but companies responding that payment is pending..

Wbsedcl (Siliguri power house ccc) informed that the said payment has not been received wbsedcl system, amount not shown in wbsedcl account.

I have paid my quotation amount for new connection on 02.12.17 through billdesk payment gateway, for wbsedcl. But still payment is not showing in portal.

Please find my below details & kindly do the needful

Transaction details -

With thanks

Shyamal chand

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 14, 2018
THEIR OFFICE E-MAIL ADDRESS - [email protected]

[Jan 14, 2018] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Respected Sir, I paid kv fee, amount is deducted but transection status is pending so fee not deposit Dated 13.01.2018 Bildesk Tansection id LSBI[protected] UBI transection id 072106115001228180113112131333 Student id [protected]

I have made a online payment (for the month of Jan '18) on 20 January 2018 for 582/- via bill desk payment gateway, for wbsedcl. Amount got debited from my bank account but still showing payment remains in pending stage in wbsedcl portal. I thought that payment was not again I made a payment of same bill through bill desk again the amount debited from my bank but still showing pending.

Now, can I get my money back in my account when one transaction will successful. Please help me.
R/Sir,

I have made a online payment (for the month of Jan '18) on 02 feb 2018 for 195.88/- via bill desk payment gateway, for wbsedcl. Amount got debited from my bank account but still showing payment remains in pending stage in wbsedcl portal.

515, Atma House, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    BillDesk - amount deducted from bank but not credited to wbsedcl, failure of transaction but no money refund till date, transaction id: lsbi5856088430