Billdesk — ksrtc online reservation

I tried to book kerala s r tc ticket today...after entering otp my balance got detected @10 : 19 pm.but after that the billdesk page was not loaded successfully and showed " Sorry we are unable to process ur transportation " .i didnt got my ticket even after my money got deducted.
It was a ticlet from guruvayoor to bangalore. Ticket fare 651rs(got deducted from my IOB bank account).please to refund seeing thr above details or send me my ticket..this is not fair..dissapointed..please do something about this.
ksrtc online reservation

[Mar 21, 2018] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Amount has been debited and it is asking to pay again transation id [protected] pls do the concern it a 5 times i am faceing this type of problem pls reslove this
thanking you

Today I tried to book Seat No.1 by KSRTC Trip code 1003BNGCBT under Reference OB32349029 and the answer was failure. but I want the specific date, seat and trip. It is not clear how the transaction became a failure when I make the transactions to BESCOM, BSNLand once for IRCTC through your payment mode and the aims have always been successful. You had a column for Debit Cards and no alternative means of payment by credit card. Pleas look into the matter and advise me how to make payment in the same bus.
S. Balasubramanian