[Resolved] BillDesk — Online payment not forwarded to Tata Sky

Sunil Walavalkar
I had recharged my Tata Sky account with Rs 2, 000/- on 17-July-2014 through online payment. I received a confirmation for the same. But my Tata Sky account was not credited. I had mailed the same to you on 18-July-2014 with subject "Payment done but account not credited". Till date the amount is not credited to my Tata Sky account. So I had to recharge the amount again in my Tata Sky account. Request you to refund me back the Rs 2, 000/- which was deducted from my bank account on 17-July-2014. Transaction ID dated 17-July-2014 for Rs 2, 000/- is "[protected]" not credited to my Tata Sky account and please refund me the same. Transaction ID dated 20-July-2014 for Rs 2, 000/- is "[protected]" is credited to my Tata Sky account on 20-July-2014.

Online payment not forwarded to Tata Sky
Online payment not forwarded to Tata Sky
done

[Jul 20, 2014] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sunil Walavalkar
Mob:- [protected]
Email:- walavalkarsunil@yahoo.co.in
Just received a call from an unknown person claiming to be calling from BillDesk. He was asking for my debit card details. I refused to give him the details as per Bank security guildlines (Not to provide card details to any person and even if he/she is a Bank employee or so). He said it is the only process to solve the above problem and close the case immediately. If that is so please send me a mail saying it is the only way to solve the problem and please justify it.

recharge not done but amount is debited

sir my name is duvvapu madhu babu i recharge 30 rs for my mobile no [protected] through sbi online banking transaction ref no.IGU7486878 date 26-5-14, through this account no.[protected], SBI please reverse my amount

amount not credited in mobile

I have recharged my mobile no. [protected] of Rs. 330 on 18/07/2014 at 11:30 am & same amount has been debited from my ICICI bank account, but till now the amount is not credited in my mobile balance. kindly check & do the needful

not giving me a payment slip

my self mohit i pay Rs. 20000 to ACPC with MSBI[protected]IGX2056400 TRANSFER TO[protected] id but they were not giving me a admission slip

transmission not done and payment cut from my account

Transmission not ddone

no transaction

I made online bill payment of vodaphone postpaid. I have UBI ATM cum debit card. but when i select debit card and bank name then come massage, UBI debit card option is currently not available send your opinion my e mail arunapodey@

515, Atma House, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009