Billdesk — Slowness in payment transaction

Through out thisday i was facing slowness and unsucessful payment transaction. When usimg the mobile app and web portal for payment Which i tried for act fibernet and reliance postpaid billing amd also for jio prime membership pay bit all are having same issue like it cold not go beyond takimg my card details cold not reach the OTP sestion. Please look in to this issuregards
Prem
Reach me at [protected]

[Mar 02, 2017] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Gagandhaliwal's response Feb 27, 2017 I have paid my HDFC Credit card(Card No-#### #### #### 8416) bill on 24 Feb 2017 from SBI bank net banking through billdesk. My transaction reference number is - HSB[protected]IGAAVVRTU2. I got mail acknowledgement of success but it is not credited .Please look into the matter . Transaction amount is Rs.5475 .
Updated by Premchander Sukumaran Mar 03, 2017 Is there any option to edit my above complaint as it needs .. because the problem is with Billdesk processing time not with creditcard.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I have made payment of BSNL bill payment of Rs 763/- on 24 Feb 2017 from SBI bank net banking through billdesk. My transaction reference number is - HSB[protected]IGAAVVTFE1 But it is not credited . Please look into this matter.
As BSNL is showing transaction failed where as my SBI A/c is debited with Rs 763/-

BillDesk