[Resolved] Billdeskutil — Payment done from paytm account but recharge not done

Bhubaneswar, Khordha District, Odisha, India
 Apattanayak
I hv done a payment of 303 plan for my jio number but haven't received the recharge and amount was Deducted from my paytm wallet. Kindly do needful ASAP. I ant a refund.
We would like to inform you that, as confirmed by the merchant BILLDESKutil your transaction under order IPT[protected] was successful from our end. We would request you to kindly contact the merchant BILLDESKutil customer care team for the order confirmation.

In case, BILLDESKutil denies the transaction/Payment, kindly share the consent mail with us from the merchant end against the failure transaction.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2017
The amount deducted from my wallet was refunded to me. I received an email and SMS regarding the refunded amount.

Comments

m a Jio prime member [protected]
I reacharged with 303 yesterday using pytm payment done but I didn't get SMS on my Jio no of reacharg
What is the situation of my reacharg??

Transaction ID
Transaction Date
Apr 7, 2017 23:00:51
You have paid ₹303.00 to BILLDESKutil.

i paid a payment of 303 plan for my jio number through paytm .but i havenot got any confimation notice that would make me sure.
My jio no [protected]
I paid a payment 303 today using paytm payment done but i didnot get sms on my jio number of recharg

Transaction id
Date
9.04.2017

Rs 400 recharge unsuccessful
My number is [protected]
Paytm balance to scuess but recharge unsuccesfull
Please refend my 400rs in paytm num [protected]

The amount deducted from my gagal pay was refunded to me. I received an email and SMS regarding the refunded amount.

515, Atma House, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Billdeskutil - Payment done from paytm account but recharge not done