[Resolved]  Billdeskutil — Payment done from paytm account but recharge not done

I hv done a payment of 303 plan for my jio number but haven't received the recharge and amount was Deducted from my paytm wallet. Kindly do needful ASAP. I ant a refund.
We would like to inform you that, as confirmed by the merchant BILLDESKutil your transaction under order IPT[protected] was successful from our end. We would request you to kindly contact the merchant BILLDESKutil customer care team for the order confirmation.

In case, BILLDESKutil denies the transaction/Payment, kindly share the consent mail with us from the merchant end against the failure transaction.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-04-12 19:23:17
The amount deducted from my wallet was refunded to me. I received an email and SMS regarding the refunded amount.

Comments

m a Jio prime member [protected]
I reacharged with 303 yesterday using pytm payment done but I didn't get SMS on my Jio no of reacharg
What is the situation of my reacharg??

Transaction ID
Transaction Date
Apr 7, 2017 23:00:51
You have paid ₹303.00 to BILLDESKutil.

i paid a payment of 303 plan for my jio number through paytm .but i havenot got any confimation notice that would make me sure.
My jio no [protected]
I paid a payment 303 today using paytm payment done but i didnot get sms on my jio number of recharg

Transaction id
Date
9.04.2017

Rs 400 recharge unsuccessful
My number is [protected]
Paytm balance to scuess but recharge unsuccesfull
Please refend my 400rs in paytm num [protected]

The amount deducted from my gagal pay was refunded to me. I received an email and SMS regarding the refunded amount.

515, Atma House, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Billdeskutil - Payment done from paytm account but recharge not done