Birla Sun Life Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jan 24, 2023

File a complaint to Birla Sun Life

Having problems with Birla Sun Life?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Birla Sun Life customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Birla Sun Life

Birla Sun Life Website

Birla Sun Life Head Office Address

One India Bulls Centre , Tower-1, 17th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, 3.
Mumbai City District

Birla Sun Life Phone Numbers

Toll free
1-800-2707000

Fax

Birla Sun Life reviews & complaints page 4

— forwarded message —
From: aditya birla capital - life insurance
To: anand kumar roy
Sent: friday, september 14, 2018, 7:25:02 pm gmt+5:30
Subject: policy number:[protected] / reference number: cas[protected]f6x2b4 crm:[protected]

Dear mr. Roy,

This is with reference to your concern registered with us for the captioned policy.

We would like to assure you...

I have purchased life insurance policy online and not received the policy.
I have paid premium amount and whenever i call customer care number it keeps moving to once line to another without any solution at last disconnects.

I am completely annoyed as there is no response on mail or on call back service. No one in system is able to help on the same and to complete the policy.

Please refund my amount at the earliest. This is worst service i have experienced.
Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Please provide my provident fund as per as possible. I was working as a agency manager since from 16th july 2017 to feb 2018

I have purchased life insurance policy online and now to track the application it is showing as invalid policy.
    I have paid 28000 as premium amount and whenever i call customer care number it keeps moving to once line to another without any solution.

I am completely annoyed as there is no response on call back service also. No one in system is able to help on the same and to complete the policy.

What to do???

Dear friend
      I know one buddy his name is Abhishek Mishra S/O late piyush Mishra...from pratapgarh near bus staff...
      I don't have his policy number..but his work is going on Allahabad city your office.
      His All policy was his father Piyush Mishra.. suddenly he father had do susite but he was is saying ki my father death suddenly due to bad health..so kindly check and provide his money...unlogo me Apne father ki position deke mara hai.paise ki Karan unhone mar diya..death unki Allahabad me hui thi but unhone pratapgarh Ka address Diya Hai...
      Jul 13, 2018
      Updated by Shivah ram nath
      His number [protected]
      Jul 13, 2018
      Updated by Shivah ram nath
      Sorry. [protected]

I have left my job in 2016, I had properly resigned on mail but still they had not given my Full n Final, Moreover now i want to withdraw my PF, even asking many time they are not responding my mails as i dont know my UAN number. moreover, the PF account number they had provided me was incomplete/wrong. so i am unable to generate UAN by my own.

they dont even care, and harassing all the ex employees.

Please Help.
        Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order ID : CIN1553411 order date :29-June-2018 delivery date:04-July-2018 product name: London Looks Men's 5 Cotton Casual Slim-Fit Solid Shirts !..size : M unit cost :1, 099 rupees return reasons : quality issue &different size
          the product is so bad that I can not use it. The order number CIN1553411. Kindly take that order back refund my money.
          Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

प्रार्थी को सिटी बैंक से चार लाख लोन देने के बदले में बिरला सन लाइफ इन्सुरेंस कंपनी के खाते में बारी2 से दो लाख बयालीस हजार आठ सौ रुपये। (₹242800) जमा करा लिया गया, मेरे पैसे मांगने पर ना लोन दिया गया और न ही मेरा पैसा दिया जा रहा है। बल्कि कुछ दिन पहले तक और पैसे मांगे जा रहे थे।
            अतः श्रीमान जी से निवेदन है कि उचित कार्यवाही करते हुए हमारे पैसे दिलाने की कृपा करें !

भवदीय
            मेराज खान
            S/O इस्माइल खान
            Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mr. Rahul [protected] from birla sub life insurance called as service department and explains a loss in a insurance policy and told for launching a complaint to gbic. From gbic ms. Preeti gupta called [protected] and told some scheme to take new insurance to save old policy and accordingly forward a request to bsli ho. Mr. Rajesh srivastava called from bsli head office [protected] and conveyed for some freezing the amount and only way out is...

Dear sir, i have taken a life insurance policy in aditya birla sun life insurance in 2015. My policy no is[protected] and paid rs 45000 as perimium. Due to financial problems i am not able to continue the policy and the policy is terminated. Now the insurance company denying refund any of my amount.
              Kindly resolve the issue pl.
              R. Gunavelan
              Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a Birla sun life policy for Health Insurance. I had applied for a claim in month of march 2018.
                I got a call from Birla sun life that the claim is approved and the money will be deposited.

I have written number of mails to the customer care and have receive no revert on this. This lends a customer so helpless who pays premium to such harassment .
                However, till date i never got any claim amount. This is cheating when you dont give claims amount to customers.
                Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I stayed fortune hotel ghaziabad but not upto the mark hotel good but mangers attitude was not good that was duty manger attitude was very bad. No sance of talking full of ego. No care of customer... Talking very loudly. Such as not good behave the name was tyagi. Very careless bout his duty no importance of customer... Provide such kind of good service and hospitality that person have no manars of hospitality...
                  Updated by Choo

Updated by Choo

Sir paid premium 30may 2018 Policy no[protected] Rs.5430/ but not received receipt please provided premium receipt and i paid the full payment by sbi debit card in online but not receipt recived
                  My name isTseten Dorjee Bhutia, Birth date is 04.12.1969 and mobile no. is [protected] and yearly premium is Rs.2, 00, 000/-. I am from Gangtok, Sikkim. The agent mobile number is [protected].My email is [protected]@yahoo.co.in. I have not received my policy papers.

I already give resignation from birla sun life insurance co ltd in 18/10/2017, and submitting my all the documents related to resignation and pf withdrawal form also. Submit 12/12/2017
                    But till now, after 7 months of resignation i did not receive my pf from the company, i am trying to call their hr toll free but all the time they told your query is in process. And my pf wihdrowal reject
                    I am really fade up. My pf account no: mh/211039/510605
                    So kindly help me in that case so plese

Dtd[protected]
                      A vision life income plan policy was issued o[protected] with policy no[protected] on payment of initial premium rs 50000/-vide cheque no 5548/6-2-15drawn on axis bank nashik alongwith cancelled cheque no 5549. Immeadiately on[protected]another premium was demanded rs 100000/- assuring me this is one time premium as per company decesion & no need to pay further premiums & cheque was issued vide no 5550/10-3-15 alongwith cancelled cheque no 5551. However against this cheque another policy was issued vide no[protected].& a big fraud was conducted by so called agent. The name & telephone nos of insurance agent representative were told as below
                      1) ritu jain — [protected]
                      2) alok mahajan — [protected]
                      3) birla sunlife vadodara-[protected]
                      4) sandeep birla sunlife-[protected]
                      All the above culprits have mislead me & forced to purchase two policies showing that it is one time premium & no need to pay further any premiums. I was shocked on receipt of another policy documents.& insurance co is is pressing me to pay annual premium. I am retired person & cannot pay such huge premiums every year. I hereby complain against all above culprits including insurance co & request your goodself for initiating stern action against insurance co including agents for deceiving me. I also appeal to issue directives to insurance co to return my premiums alongwith 14% interest from deem date
                      Waiting for warm reply
                      Yours faithfully

Deepak dinkar joshi
                      Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am md nasim from samastipur. As the above mentioned plan was started without my concern by some of the agent or adviser within the company. I goat amount for renewal premium deposit but when i received above new policy bound[protected] i was surprised, how can possible agent & manager how can do new policy than after contact agent & customer care i am going to branch for cancellation or free look but several time request to office staff but office staff told me cancellation or free look can not pollicy.
                        So please resolve my issue and process to refund my premium amount

Md nasim
                        Smastipur
                        Mob no -[protected]
                        Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am from kerala. As the above mentioned plan was started without my father's concern by some of the agent or adviser within the company. I would like to know the current status of the plan. Several times from our side, we have been trying to get info regarding the same yet no one from company has come forward to resolve this issue. As the time to pay the next premium is approaching, we want to know the current status. We also lost our hope on those people in the company, we urge the person whom so ever concerned to reply for our query.
                          Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ref: client id: [protected], policy no.[protected], plan name: bsli vision.
                            With reference to above policy i am very regret to draw your kind notice that i was surprised to receive the amount rs. 29346.36 p only against the payment of rs. 124946.29/- in five years but when i surrender the policy after five years i have received only rs. 29346.36 p only, this amount is only 25% of premium paid by me in five years.
                            I have paid 1st premium rs.25210.00 on 13/08/2012, 2nd premium rs.25329.58 on 21/09/2013
                            3rd premium rs.24609.60 on 23/08/2014, 4th premium rs.24883.27 on 04/09/2015 and 5th premium rs.24913.84 on 09/09/2016
                            I have submitted my policy surrender request in the month of july 2017 and i received the payment amount rs. 29346.36 on 17/07/2017.
                            At the time of policy sale by their agent, they informs me that if after 3 years i will surrender my policy i will get the amount of premium paid along with saving bank interest and more.
                            I have purchased the policy to secure my future on the faith of statement of their agent but this is a big fraud with me and so many policy holders like me.
                            You are requested to take your immediate action to save my money and so many other policy holders from such fraud maid by birla sunlife insurance.
                            Your kind cooperation in this matter will be highly obliged.
                            Thanking you.
                            Mrs. Anita beriwal.
                            Mar 05, 2018
                            Updated by Jutexindia
                            Ref: Client ID: [protected], Policy no.[protected], Plan name: BSLI Vision.
                            With reference to above policy I am very regret to draw your kind notice that I was surprised to receive the amount Rs. 29346.36 P only against the payment of Rs. 124946.29/- in five years but when I surrender the policy after five years I have received only Rs. 29346.36 P, this amount is only 23.5% of premium paid by me in five years.
                            I have paid 1st premium Rs.25210.00 on 13/08/2012, 2nd premium Rs.25329.58 on 21/09/2013, 3rd premium Rs.24609.60 on 23/08/2014, 4th premium Rs.24883.27 on 04/09/2015 and 5th premium Rs.24913.84 on 09/09/2016
                            I have submitted my policy surrender request in the month of July 2017 and I received the payment amount Rs. 29346.36 on 17/07/2017.
                            At the time of policy sale by their agent, they informs me that if after 3 years I will surrender my policy I will get the amount of premium paid along with saving bank interest and more.
                            You are requested to take your immediate action to save my money and so many other policy holders from such fraud maid by Birla Sunlife Insurance.
                            Your kind cooperation in this matter will be highly obliged.
                            Thanking you.
                            Mrs. Anita Beriwal.
                            Mar 06, 2018
                            Updated by Jutexindia
                            Marked as resolved is false, no any representative of Birla Sun Life contact me or call me or emailed me,
                            complaint is as is it pending.

I have paid a sum of rs.72, 299.00 to the following account from my hdfc bank account for the subject loan.

Birla sun life
                              State bank of india
                              A/c no. [protected]
                              Ifsc: sbin0018143, raebareli

Their e-mail id is: [protected]@india.com
                              Phone numbers: [protected], [protected], [protected] (Akash verma)
                              [protected], [protected]

They have switched off the above phone now a day, after swindling my hard earned money in the name of insurance and personal loan.
                              Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              The following is the transaction date and amount. I have also mailed these details to dgm.[protected]@sbi.co.in and also the branch manager at Raebareli, but it seems that those managers of SBI is keeping the culprits in safe zone.

1. Transaction 10, 000 dated 04.01.2018
                              2. Transaction 18, 700 dated 05.01.2018
                              3. Transaction 13, 999 dated 10.01.2018
                              4. Transaction 29, 600 dated 12.01.2018

Their Account details are as follows:-

Birla Sun Life
                              State Bank of India
                              A/C No. [protected]
                              IFSC; SBIN0018143
                              Raebareli

I was an employee of birla sunlife insurance. My i. D is in079361. I resign from my job last 03 months ago. But till date i could not receive any settlement from your end. Also not receive my p. F
                                I several time mail to abfsghr. But they could not do so. Please settle my account.
                                I several times contact birla sunlife kolkata kasba branch they tell me we are processed your application. But i could not receive anything from birla sun life.
                                Please reply as quick as possible. Because my family has critical problem. My mother is a cancer patient. I need money. From my p. F account.

Hi all

I am shyamanand tiwari former sales manager birla sun life insurance company ltd. My employee id is in79062. I quit my job july 2017. I have done all the formality to withdraw my pf in october 2017 after that company is not release my pf. I was always calling birla sunlife madhubani branch but they always say to me they don't know what is the issue to release your pf.
                                  Please help me to release my pf. Nobody in birla sun life to help me please sir help me.

Thanks & regards
                                  Shyamanand tiwari
                                  +91-[protected]
                                  Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Please provide me premium paid certificate of this police no[protected]

I have been trying to call birla sunlight mutual fund regarding my investment. The number on the website says[protected]. When i call, the insurance department takes the call and say jam supposed to call the mutual fund department. When i ask them for the mutual fund department, they give me same number!!! This is ridiculous... And we trust our money with these guys...