Bisleri International Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Jan 8, 2023

File a complaint to Bisleri International

Having problems with Bisleri International?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bisleri International customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bisleri International

Bisleri International Website

Bisleri International Head Office Address

Western Express Highway, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District

Bisleri International Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 112 937

View more phone numbers

Bisleri International reviews & complaints page 16

Bisleri International — Water worms in 20l water can

Hello sir/madam,
This is to bring to your notice regarding the purity of bisleri water bought 2 days back,
I ordered a 20 ltr can from my nearest store i. E quality mart kasturi nagar bangalore,
And i am very disappointed to find small water worms in it.
Bisleri is very trusted brand, and any sort of adulteration is not expected, i have the bill and video of the same. I complain to the store quality mart but...

I am a regular buyer of bisler 20 ltrs. I buy at least 12 to 15 bottles a month. However due to lack of availability in our area retailers don't entertain us nor deliver it to us on time which at times is really difficult for us. Being such a valued bisleri customer we are treated like of no value. Why? Being a small scale buyer we are a kind of vendor for the company. Why can't we get it directly from company which will benefit us in terms of money and availability?

My name is pawan kapoor
Email: kapoor. Pawan18. [protected]@gmail.com
Tel: +91 [protected]
Add: malwani church, malad west, mumbai 400096, maharashtra, india
Aug 8, 2021
Bisleri International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Mr. Pawan Kapoor

Thank you for choosing our products !

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. Our team will contact you shortly and assist you further with your queries.

Team Bisleri

I am have been getting bisleri 20 ltrs cans delivered to my place from one bisleri dealer "Golden Agency" located at No 40, Thangam Colony, 6th avenue, Anna Nagar West, Chennai 600040. First off, they refuse to deliver 10 ltr cans to my place. Only 20 ltr cans are delivered, that too two or more. This is a problem because if I consume one can, I cannot get it replaced until I run out of water completely. Furthermore, the staff is rude and uncouth. I recently had a disagreement with them, upon which I returned my 10 ltr can and asked them to return my deposit which was 100 rupees. They gave me back only 50 rupees and said it's 50 for 10 ltr can and 150 for two 20 ltr cans. Upon returning home and checking my receipt for the 20 ltr cans I saw that the deposit is 300 for two 20 ltr cans.

I kindly request you to take some action against the dealer as he is the only dealer in the neighbourhood and the monopoly has gone to his head
    Greetings from Bisleri !

Thank you for choosing our products.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly send your contact number to
    [protected]@bisleri.co.in, so that our regional team can resolve this issue.

Bisleri — Germs and insects in water bottle

I have got germs and insects in a water bottle of bisleri supplied to me in the bus of TSRTC travelling from Bangalore to hyd. I have sent a mail to them and there is no response from them. please look in to the matter.

Bisleri International — Dirty water container with green algae.

Bisleri a well known brand but providing worst quality. I have purchased 20 liter can from Tulip Orange Market, Sector 70 Gurgaon and found green algae deposits in the container.

Bisleri — Sealed Open

Dear Sir/Mam, We are using Bislery water since 2 years but since 4 months we are facing problem.The seal is broken.Please do the needful..

Hello!

we trust your brand and quality. We are drinking/ taking your bisleri water from a local vendor "guru kripa" for our school students in vasant kunj. Recently on 11th may 2016 we found a spider in the water. We were shocked and our students were afraid for their health and questioned our facilities health and hygiene.

Hope you take an action on this because we are going to report about this consumer court also. We are send ing you the picture of water and vendor address.

Best,
      firoz haider
      Jun 13, 2016
      May 13, 2016

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

Such an incident will be investigated and necessary actions will be taken.

Our team will soon contact you to resolve your issue.

Team Bisleri.

Bisleri Bottled Water Can 20 Litres — Bisleri water sealed can 20 L contains a dead dry leaf.

I purchased a bisleri 20liter water can manufactured 16th September 2015 at 10.23 am which had a dead dry leaf in the sealed can. Poor quality control for a branded product which costs a premium.

Bisleri — Dead spider in bisleri 2 litre bottle

Bought 2 litre bisleri bottle ... i was shocked to find out a dead spider inside the bottle ... the bottle is sealed ... compained angaist it to the authorities they said we does'nt care its normal for us..

I found a dead insect in my bisleri 20 litre can.When i open the sealed bottle insect is floating there. When i try to contact your number is busy. You guys charge so much and what we get is insecurity.now i am worry about my health i was drinking bisleri from past a year ago. i don't know how they purify water . it is really a big concern .i am very disappointed with bisleri
        Jun 11, 2016
        May 10, 2016
        Dear Mr. Vishwesh Kumar Singh

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to share your location and contact details with us on [protected]@bisleri.co.in so that your complaint can be resolved.

Team Bisleri
        I have not had any problem with Bisleri, Then again, we use a Bisleri jar and fill it from our Filter, thats probably why.

Bisleri — Bottled water had dead mosquito

On 18th Oct'15, i purchased a 20 litres sealed bottle from a local retailer in Gurgaon. When i opened the seal i found a dead mosquito inside.

Bisleri — Live worm in bisleri water

In 20 liter can of bisleri water, I found live worm.water seems to be contaminated.there is foul smell in the water.it has shaked my belief on bisleri water.I do not want to drink such can water again.

I am a owner of the restaurant. I use to provide bisleri cold drinks to my customer. There is a mosquito inside the bottle. However the bottle seal was unbroken. I was ashamed in front of all the customers. i hv lost most of the customers and finacially and mentaly i was tortured. Going to fire a legal complaint against bisleri.
          Doo be doo
          Mar 28, 2016
          Dear Customer

Team Bisleri.

I bought Bisleri 20 litres water bottle. The water is contaminated with large black particles and fungus. Shame on Bisleri!

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

Kindly provide us with your contact details on [protected]@bisleri.co.in so that our team may assist you further.

Team Bisleri.

I am a customer of bisleri mineral water, The Distrubutor is asking jar caps which is mandatory as Bisleri Company is insisted or else for every cap they are charging the Rs5.

As i am paying the mrp price which includes the cap also, So I request you to solve the issue asap.

Thanks and Regards,
              AKP
              Dear Mr.Arul Kumar,

Greetings from Bisleri!

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact and location details with us on [protected]@bisleri.co.in so that we can our team can further assist you.

Team Bisleri

It is very disheartened to say that the Bisleri which is one of the Trusted name and we use to blindly purchase the same ensuring purety is making fool of the public. I have 11 water pet bottles of bisleri (sealed) inside which dust particles are easily visible. Bisleri is playing with the life of the innocent people. The shopkeeper is not ready to give the cash bill- shopkeeper is replying that the bisleri officers have strictly instructed him not to produce the bill.
                kindly help me by raising the issue and let this issue be come in front of the whole public so that noone in future will try to play with the life of innocent people.Life of human being is must.

Manufactured by:-
                Asianlak Health Foods Ltd.
                VPO Jandali, near Kohara, Chandigarh road
                Ludhiana-141112

Thanking You
                Mohit Marwaha
                Dear Mr. Mohit

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We ensure you that we take
                will be investigated and necessary actions will be taken.

Kindly provide us with your location details on [protected]@bisleri.co.in so that our team can assist you further.

Mohit,

My advice is lodge a complaint with BIS, and Ludhiana District Designated Officer (Food Safety) for regulatory action along with the sealed containers.

fake 20 l bottle

I stay at delhi ranjit nagar I bought a bisleri bottle with a scratch and win wrapper 20 l in volume but no date of packaging was mentioned. Plz help

On 16.01.16 we purchased 20 liter bisleri jar when we opened the jar there is pungent smell after that we drink that water three people suffering from stomach problem .

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We ensure you that we take

Kindly provide us with your location and contact details on [protected]@bisleri.co.in so that our team can assist you further.

Team Bisleri.
                  I like your blog thanks for sharing it
                  Tanker Lorry Water Suppliers in Chennai
                  Lorry Water Supply in Chennai
                  Private Lorry Water Supply in Chennai

I had been using #Bisleri since long. I found plastic waste material inside 20litre jar purchased at GB Road, Thane, Mumbai-400607. Reported barcode n batch to web site complaint page. Tried reaching[protected], no response. Very Bad experience. I used to avoid any local vendor for Bisleri. How can we trust such brand with such findings??..Chetan Joshi[protected].
                    Nov 04, 2015
                    Dear Mr. Joshi,

Greetings from Bisleri!

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We ensure you that we take stringent steps towards maintaining the purity of our products. Such an incident will be investigated and necessary actions will be taken.

Our team will soon contact you to resolve your issue.

Bisleri — Fake product

I had been using Bisleri 20L Jar for last 4-5 years in Delhi with full satisfaction. However once I moved to Gurgaon, I found there is a drastic change in the taste and quality. Further I observed that, there is no scratch card to test it's genuinity.

All the shopkeepers around Sector 21 or even through out the city are selling fake Bisleri products. When asked, they say "If you want to buy original,...

Hi, I regularly use Bisleri water 20 L. But I suspect if i get genuine Bisleri wate. The jars are not properly cleaned and sometimes mud at the bottom. How would I know genuine Bisleri ? Is there any measures taken by the company to help people get the correct and genuine product?
                      Oct 24, 2015

Greetings from Bisleri!

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact and location details with us on [protected]@bisleri.co.in so that we can resolve your query.

Thank you!

My near by store keeper says as bisleri dealers do not give regular supply of 20 ltr bisleri bottle. I stay at Chickoowadi, near malwani church, malad west, Mumbai 400094. I regularly need at least 3 20ltr bottles a week and it's very difficult to find one close by and this is not good customer service and shopkeeper is smiling ur company rape.
                        Oct 09, 2015
                        Dear Mr. Pawan,

Greetings from Bisleri!

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details on [protected]@bisleri.co.in so that we can resolve your issue.

Thanks!

We run a fitness centre with spa and salon where we have a cafe as well we keep buying 1 litre water bottles directly from bisleri van which comes and deliver bottle cartons at our place now we just got the new lot of water bottles in which not one or two bottles are filled with tap water but all of them are filled with tap water and they are properly sealed bottles. we are switching to kindly now after experiencing this kind of incident.
                          Sep 21, 2015

Greetings from Bisleri!

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. Bisleri has been a symbol of purity since the last 50 years and we assure you that we leave no stone unturned when it comes to maintaining the quality of our products.

We request you to share your location and contact details with us on [protected]@bisleri.co.in so that stringent action can be taken against the issue and your complaint can be resolved.

Team Bisleri

I bought a 20 LTR jar of Bisleri water from the distributor in Haridwar around 1 month back. Water is oduring like kerosene oil. I complained about the same with the customer care number provided on the Jar. Every time i call it was said that the jar will be replaced. 15 days has already been elapsed but no response has been recieved till now. It was quite surprising to note that how can they take it in such a casual manner.
                            Jul 28, 2015
                            Dear Mr. Aman,

Greetings from Bisleri!
                            We sincerely apologise for the inconvinience caused to you. Kindly provide your location and contact details to us on [protected]@bisleri.co.in so that we can resolve your complaint.

Team Bisleri!

We have been purchasing Bisleri Can 20 lt. from Purity Enterprises, Parel, Mumbai 12 Tel 24102851. This is second time we have received contaminated water. There are unknown objects are floating in the Can. Please take it seriously & act against the supplier. Also Replace the Can Immediately.
                              Dear Mr. Sanjay,

Team Bisleri

I have received several times contaminated water from bisleri even with live worms in 20 ltr. Jar. When complained to customer services they answered roughly saying they can't do anything . Dust particle is common in bisleri 20 ltr. Packing.
                                Dear Mr. Ravirakesh

Team Bisleri

The water boy does not deliver water in Hyderabad. Every time he has excuses. Now I am requesting my money back for the Cans that I paid initially as deposit, even that they do not want to refund. All from head to the boys are involved in cheating.
                                  Mar 23, 2016

Greetings from Bisleri!

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.
                                  so that we can resolve your query.

Team Bisleri

Last week i had bought a 25 litre water can from a local dealer in kundalahalli, bangalore named basavaraj. When i just started cutting the cap (the centre portion), i saw a black thing floating in the water. I left the can like that hoping i can saw it to the dealer. But this dealer rarely answers or picks up the phone, so could not inform him. The condition of the bottle/cans are also recently very bad. you call me at [protected] if you want more details