Bisleri International Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Jan 8, 2023

File a complaint to Bisleri International

Having problems with Bisleri International?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bisleri International customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bisleri International

Bisleri International Website

Bisleri International Head Office Address

Western Express Highway, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District

Bisleri International Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 112 937

View more phone numbers

Bisleri International reviews & complaints page 3

I'm using bisleri water regularly for my house. i have purchased 20ltr 8 cans dated[protected] and today[protected] i saw some dust and so many leaf peice in the bottle which is already sealed, i have took videos and photos then im contact with seller and he said write complain on bisleri company.
Bisleri International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered 2 bisleri jar vide order no. BSLRE-019NO-1099088 but from last 2 days the delivery boy didnt picking my call and everyday I receive message that it cannot be delivered without any specific reason. I called customer care, but they dont care. I mailed from my mailid [protected]@gmail.com but again no response. You are making fool my keeping our hard earned money without and not refunding, even not delivering our products. This is called fraud.

Bisleri International — Token advance refund

This is the second time I am raising the compliant since there was no action taken by Bisleri. After continously contacting customer care, after around 2 months the bisleri driver came and picked up the 2 cans. When I asked about the refund amount, he said I need to contact someone else and gave me a number. I contacted the number, first time he told they refund amount on Tuesday and Friday. I said okay and waited for it. But even after 2...

I ordered two 20 litre bisleri cans and an automatic dispenser from their app on 4th July at 13:47pm. Since, then every single day they send a pop up that the item has been shipped and will be delivered soon. And at the end of the day they gleefully just reschedule the delivery to the next day. It's been going on for 3 days and the items have not been delivered. Please do the needful. I've already paid for the items...feeling like I've been scammed or something.

Here's the order no. for your reference : BSLRE-003HY-1090383

Bisleri is setting thier own sla with customer service representative making excuses of ten days to pick up empty bisleri water cans ? Are you running some other buddies or what are you trying to do by trying to stop repayment or return of bisleri water cans. Is your website information completely false?

Kindly let me know if you intent to pick up the empty water cans from bisleri

I ordered one umbrella ☂️ from bisleri App on 8th June 2022. My order number is ORDER # BSLRE-008MU-961939 . delivery time was 8-10 days and I paid through online. I called 3times to customer care but still not received my order and not refund my money!
          May I need to approach consumer portal?
          Thanks & regards
          Runvijay

I placed an Order for two 20litre water cans on 13th June of 2022. Order ID #BSLRE-047CH-989417. it's the 27th today and till now I have not received the cans. I tried calling the delivery agent [Rajesh, Phone #[protected]], Several times but he never picked up my call. He just kept rescheduling the delivery date for up to 7-8 days, and then He kept canceling my order four times without even my knowledge. I reached out to customer care via...

I am waiting for the advance amount 300 rs refund for almost 2 months now. Contacted customer care multiple times.. whenever they respond they say wait 5 days and nothing happens.
            They have updated false information on the site about advance amount return policy.
            I have no idea why someone can't come and get the empty cans and give the return. Instead they are too quick to collect the advance amount from customers.

Ticket No:[protected]

Please resolve.
            Jul 16, 2022
            I am still waiting for the advance refund. Bisleri driver came and took the 2 cans last week and when asked for advance he gave me someone's contact number. I contacted and gave my details for payment.. he said it will either be refunded on Tuesday or Friday. Yet, no refund received and no customer care response.

Ive ordered two 20ltrs bisleri can and one bisleri tap and bisleri stand on june 20th . and the 20ltrs can was delivered on 21st june. but stand and tap has not delivered yet. but it shows delivered on their website. they had only online payment option, no refund or cancelation, i tried calling customer care several times but it never connect to them. no response from agencies. i need my refund or my order delivered.

I has ordered 2 cans of Bisleri. They never got delivered. Customer care also not responding to calls or emails. The delivery persons phone is also switched off. This is a fraud that the company is doing. No response at all

Bisleri order was confirmed and the shipping status was updated next day (Today). I haven't moved and inch and I'm receiving an unable to deliver message. They do not provide an option to cancel the order too. After checking this, it appears a lot of people have complained about the same.

Bisleri International — Defective Pump Supplied

I received a defective pump from bisleri a few weeks back. I lodged a complaint via email and a ticket no was generated [protected]. But there was no action on the ticket no and the distributer is also not willing to help. The customer care does not pick up the call no matter how many times you call and no matter how long you hold, in the end it gets automatically disconnected. This is the worst customer service experience...

Due to unsatisfactory service, i opt to cancel my bottle water subscription. Ticket No:[protected], . After several reminder, no one respond

Bisleri team is collecting money and not delivering products .
                      They are not even responding on calls or emails.

Bisleri door step in app store
                      Jun 10, 2022
                      Updated by ashokgv1
                      They are not even refunding the amount

I had made a transaction of INR 490/- for purchase of water can from Bisleri, the amount got deducted from my bank ac but the transaction didn’t materialise. I would request to refund the same at the earliest.
                        Details of the transaction: Dear Customer, Thx for INB txn of Rs.490 frm A/c X2261 to Avenues In. Ref IGANSRZLV3 on 09Jun22.

DETAILS OF ORDER MADE ON-LINE :
                          1. ORDER #: BSLRE-008MU-818546
                          2 ..Order item : 2 Hello Sunshine + 2 By The Bay + 2 Lovely 50 ML (GEL COMBO of 6)
                          3. QTY: 2
                          4. Order placed : 9th May 2022
                          5. Payment done : ₹ 280

RUTHLESS IN-ANSWERED SERVICES AS BELOW
                          1. Almost 30 days did not get the order delivered
                          2. Nine reminder mail are done on mail : [protected]@bisleri.co.in (NO REPLY STILL)
                          3. When Called at call center : [protected] (bell rings and stay on auto answer for 1 min and then automatically disconnects)
                          Jun 26, 2022
                          Thanks Team Was resolved in 10 days I had received my order. 1 they called me 2 times that we shall resolve soon without any TAT 2. received a mail that the complaint will be resolved, soon and informed to mail on the same subject line if any more info is require 3. Mailed twice on the mail id after 3 days and 6 days but as usual Bisleri never responds. 4. One fine day morning I had a courier of the material i had ordered, this was surprising that no hand delivery was there as i get always. 5 same day recd a call that if i had recd the material.

I placed an order (order#BSLRE-026-[protected]) on 29th May and promised delivery date was 30th May but the product is not delivered yet

Dear Team,
                              I ordered lots of products(6 Hand jel+ 1 key chain plus include 2*20LTR jar+one 20 Ltr jar stand+one 20 ltr faucet cap for my sick parents on 26th May 2022. It should be delivery by next working day. But every alternate date they are sending sms your delivery is unsuccessful due to below reason but no reason mentioned in the SMS. They provide one contact person no and delivery agent name is Orient Beverage Ltd. Two times...

I have been requesting for more than a month to pick up empty bottles and return security deposit, but none is listening.
                              Please arrange to pick up empty bottles immediately.

Bislery is not delivering the 20l cans, after taking subscription money. Their support staff either don't pick up the phone, or pick up the phone and say that it will be delivered. But, eventually, they don't deliver. This is cheating and unacceptable service.