Bisleri International Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Jan 8, 2023

File a complaint to Bisleri International

Having problems with Bisleri International?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bisleri International customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bisleri International

Bisleri International Website

Bisleri International Head Office Address

Western Express Highway, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District

Bisleri International Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 112 937

View more phone numbers

Bisleri International reviews & complaints page 4

I am applied bisleri two Jar on 22nd May & I have communicated to customer care 20times but all time they are giving me False commitment...I want to All customer service members should talk properly and value their commitment. Also need proper distributor because they also false commitment & talk to customer care because they are not giving me only two Jar. Kindly look into the matter on urgent basis. Last 10days problem is not solved...
Bisleri International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I subscribed to 3 month bisleri 20 l bottle to be delivered on Mondays and Thursdays. The company has taken the money but is not delivering the bottles. I have called and emailed customer service but to no avail. They cannot cheat customers and not deliver and stop responding after taking customers money.

I places an order on 14/05/2022 for 2 20 litre cans per week. Location: tirumalgherry, hyderabad. First delivery was supposed to happen on 21st may and 2nd on 28th. Neither happened.

It just shows out for delivery and the "sri sai enterprises" guy says out of stock at 8pm after constant enquiry.

Bisleri didnt accept cancellation of subscription. Customer care never connects.

Water supplier ajay pal in noida sector 79 is not supplying water till 2-3 weeks after ordering and saying buy direct from us we will give within same time and he is doing the same with our neighbours too. No one is picking up the call at customer care too.

I have Ordered 2 Twenty litters bottles on May 25th Order BSLRE-016DE-890036. It showed Out for Delivery since 9am on 27th May. I called the Agent he said that he would deliver it but I didn't get it till now. Now his phone is off and I Have to buy water from market. I have paid for the bottles so I want the bottles or I want refund.
          I have lost faith in Bisleri.

I have paid online for 2 Twenty Littles bottles on25th May Order number BSLRE-016DE-890036. The order showed Out of Delivery since 9am on 27th. I called the Delivery guy around afternoon and many times in evening but he dodged me saying he will come. Now it's day end and his phone his off. What kind of service is this? This is why you take money before so you can play tricks. I want Bottles or refund ASAP. Else I will have to stop Bisleri in complete RWA and move the complaint to Appleate authority.

I was a regular customer taking weekly delivery at home once the subscription was over. Before renewing, I just ordered two 20l cans on the 21st of May, On today 26th of May, I am writing this complaint, and the cans are not delivered yet.

This way, they honor the customer.

Deplorable customer service, spoiling the brand name.

In Hyderabad duplicate bisleri water bottles manufacturing i think bisleri company more los so plzz call me i tell u everything

Bhanu distributor @ vadodara in Gujarat, india is supplying wrong quality water of 20 ltr to online customers on the name of bisleri.

I have purchased 2 cans (20 liters) of bisleri and getting a Bad taste \ and smell from the water. I sent mail to bisleri and no respose .Please do the needful

Hello Team,

This is to inform that I had raised online request to return 2 Empty Water Jars of 20 litres on 3rd May, 2022 (Request No: [protected]) and that day BISLERI Call Center Agent had informed me that Water Jars would be pick up by their sales team within 7-10 days.

I have been following up Daily since last 5 days and requested Customer care team to provide me timeline when they can send people to pick...

Same issue happening again, water not getting delivered on time. They don't realise it's drinking water.
                      I will stop their subscription as soon as this one is over due to their pathetic service and bad delivery experience.
                      No customer support as well...pathetic company.

I'm taking bilslari vedica himalayan spring water 500ml 8ts charge is 40 rs
                        But low quality water...3 quality railway station water feel..I'm regular bisleri drink person ...Frost time I feel bad ...
                        So I will file a complaint... Please take nesserry action ...

I had called Bisleri helpdesk and placed a request to return 2 empty bisleri cans and refund my deposit. Nelow are ticket details raised on 14th April. But till now no resolution. I even called twice to follow up the status. But still nobody turned up to pick the cans or refund my deposit. I stay in Bangalore. U

“Dear Customer, Ticket No. [protected] has been generated. Team Bisleri - Kapture”

Bisleri order no BSLRE-047CH-817858
                            Email id - [protected]@gmail.com
                            Delivery person brought the water can and told he cannot deliver it at 2nd floor while the bisleri website clearly says the it will be delivered till 2nd floor.. He spoke rude and took back the water cans. I didn't receive my order yet. Worst service from bisleri .

I had subscribed for delivery of two 20 lit water cans twice a week with phone number reg [protected] on 12 April 2022.
                              Till today I have received only three deliveries out of 26. I had to purchase water from outside. I had complained about it on phone helpline, on your site and on email also but no solution given

I always go for monthly subscription and uoanig it since many months. Since few weeks I am facing difficulty in getting the cans delivered . Not able to reach customer care as line never gets connected to excetive not i receive a call back.

Everytime I receive a message saying out for delivery but not recieving water . Delivery boy's number is rings but no response . I feel I am cheated

I usually order 20ltr water can from bisleri web site and get it delivery at my address. But on 24th of April 2022 I placed a order on their web site and I also paid the amount. But on 30th April I got mail that my order got delivered at my address. There no delivery was attempted at my address. I contact with the local dealer who supply the water. They said they did not receive my order. Then I mail to their customer support and one ticket...

Good Day,

Bisleri delivery agent had behave me very rudely i have taken a monthly subscription can of bisleri on 27 April but still I have not get a single can from bisleri side also every day when ever I call a bisleri can delivery agent he misbehaves me in very inappropriate way and behave very rudely . I am facing huge disastrous issue from bisleri side. Please resolve my issue as soon as possible. Or else make refund my money back.
                                  May 10, 2022
                                  I got the can thank you so much
                                  Thank you so much i have got the can now after 2 week

ORDER # BSLRE-003HY-789529 is supposed to be delivered on Tuesday 02 May 2022.
                                    I am writing this on Friday as neither the company customer care nor the delivery executive are picking up my call. They are not replying to email and WhatsApp/ sms. Pathetic service, specially in scorching summers they took advance money and not delivering water bottles as per subscription.
                                    Delivery executive RAJESH PANDEY is the worst, neither picking up his phone : [protected] nor replying via sms. If you are unable to deliver atleast respond accordingly so that customer can make necessary arrangements in advance. It's not a luxury but a necessity. Pathetic service.
                                    May 13, 2022
                                    Updated by varun5551989
                                    After raising the complaint they delivered water for that week the next day, but same thing is happening again and again.
                                    This week also no water delivered yet.
                                    I am going to stop Bisleri subscription as I have to order more cans anyways due to their pathetic service.