Blk Hospital Delhi — complaining about service and tpa department staff behaviour

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Neha Srivasatva on Apr 16, 2019
My mother sarita sinha, she is a cancer patient and came at bkl hospital for her radio and chemo therapy.
She reported to hospital with her appointment time at 8am in the morning but the doctor doesnot reach on tine and keep waited my mother and family till 1pm.
Such a bad experience with tpa department. They have made a false statement with my family that he will make the whole bill amount of rs 2lakh at once and will send for the process.

At last when my mother treatment gets over at 7pm, and my brother has gone for clearance then there was no any staff in tpa department foe clearance.

Very pathetic service in this hospital, also the present staff are talking in a rude manner with my family and they have also asked us if we want to take my mother home, we will have to pay the full 2lakh amount and can take the patient to home.

Very bad experience with bkl hospital.

Please improve this otherwise there is waste of time and money for all of us just because of pathetice service and department
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Blk Hospital Delhi - complaining about service and tpa department staff behaviour

New Delhi