BloomsVilla Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 29, 2023

File a complaint to BloomsVilla

Having problems with BloomsVilla?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BloomsVilla customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BloomsVilla

Karnataka

BloomsVilla Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

BloomsVilla reviews & complaints page 10

I have ordered flower and cake on 14 feb and in their site it shows the order will be delivered by 14 feb only at 9 pm
but still the order is not placed and they have hold the order and not responding me not attending the call and they are abe to reply

hope you can help me with this

Dependra Rathore
BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order wasn't delivered. It was delivered on a different date.
    BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order BV2258904 for Ankul Shilotri was placed yesterday(14th feb)in the morning and still no delivery has happened. Have tried reaching your customer care since evening but no answer.

Urgently call me on - [protected] and give me a proper update.

I clearly got a email saying order will be delivered by 8 Pm today.

Then I receive an false update saying it is delivered but it is not delivered neither I have received any update.

You even charged Rs 299 extra as Valentine’s Day surcharge.

Still have no update regarding it or neither has the order been delivered.

Highly disappointed with the service and management.

Have not had such worse experience with flowers order ever.

Consider this as a very sensitive matter and reply at the earliest.

Wouldn’t ever recommend this to anyone.

Waiting to hear from you urgently.
      BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oder no BV2256601 placed on 11/2/22 it shows outskirt delivery. When i contact them they response 2-3 emails and asked me to pay more for delivery. I paid but still oder is not delivered even they are stop responding emails. When i tried to call they put me on hold for 1 hour and then disconnect the call. I tried to chat but no response for anything. Worst experience, fraud company, never use this website to order products for your dear ones.
        BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

#BV2257279 was placed on 13th feb 2022 and delivery date was selected to be 14th feb 2022(valentine's day). Successfull Payment was done through upi at the time of online ordering through website www.bloomsvilla.com The order wasnt delivered on 14th feb. I followed up multiple times through cuatomer support phone number as well as via emails and online chat but no reply from bloomsvilla. Its 16th feb today but still the order isnt delivered. Since it was placed to be delivered on 14th feb specially for valentine's day and today its 16th feb and nog delivered i want my money back as it has spoled all my planned surprise for the day.

Requesting consumer complaints team to kindly look into this and help me in refunding.
          BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order but this company never delivered my order and they charged money in advance..
            BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered items BV2258972!- on 14th February.
              Till date no response and no delivery.
              I will raise complaint at cyberabad police station.

Kiran Kumar,
              BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order on 14th February because it explicitly stated that it would be delivered on the same day. At the time of writing, it is an hour away from 16th. I still have not received my order, nor have I been informed of any potential delay. Customer support is unreachable. Emails are ignored, so is the "instant" chats on their website.
                I added an item to my cart, so a person from their team called me to ask if I wanted help with...

Had ordered flowers with order no BV2260213 on 14th feb 2022. The order was not delivered and also no body picked up call on their register no [protected]. So nobody picked up the call neither mail was responded which was sent on mail id [protected]@bloomsvilla.com, [protected]@bloomsvilla.com. And today the Company has updated the status as delivered which is incorrect. Have not received the product. Now filing the complain for refund of Rs 1539.
                BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

BV2260334 order number is neither delivered nor refunded. The delivery date was expected by Feb 14th 2022.
                  BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a chocolate bouquet on 14th but I am unable to track it. How to get refund for it
                    Order details-BV2259960
                    BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The order I placed was scheduled for same-day delivery. It is now the second day, and there is no update on the order. Customer support is practically useless. They do not have an option to refund either. They take your money and ghost you. I have spoken with my legal team regarding this, and have managed to narrow down the core team (the people) behind this fake establishment. Will be taking action.
                      Order number BV2260389
                      BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received a email on the day of delivery (today 15/2) that product cannot be delivered in your location due to logistics issues and offered me substitute options which were not even 1/3rd of the price I had originally paid for.
                        Tried calling but it was on hold trying to connect for 1 hour it didn't. No responds to email as well. Horrendous service and I am mortified. Refund policy states should intimate before 48 hours and even charged cancellation fees but it's not my fault they are not delivering there shouldn't have processed order in the first place.
                        BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ordered yesterday, 14th Feb 2022. No delivery, no updates. No response, neither on email, nor on call. Numbers are fake. Switched off. Need refund.

BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order not delivered on 14th Feb no response on mobile no. Not revert on mail it's fake company making fools to public and collecting money from people kindly take action against this
                              BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had placed an order for a bouquet with Valentine Greeting card through online site bloomsvilla.com which had to be delivered on 14th Feb. 2022. My order has not been delivered. I have sent an email to their official email id - [protected]@bloomsvilla.com but no reply till now. I am trying to call them on the no. mentioned on their website[protected] but no reply and neither they are available on the chat option too.
                                This seems to be a fraud company.
                                I need a refund from them on my undelivered order.
                                Feb 15, 2022
                                My order is delivered by BloomsVilla today (15th Feb.) around 6.30 p.m. They have not kept to their commitment on delivery date which was for 14th Feb. They have just done this as per their convenience. The purpose is lost. Kindly be careful and do not use their services. Just a waste of time and money.
                                BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a fruit basket as per what was shown online and what was delivered was nowhere near what was shown. No one is taking calls now from the company and the support desk is not responding to emails. Kindly help me get my money back.
                                  BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Product not delivered yet. Expected date was feb 14, 2022. Customer care number not reachable. No response to emails as well.
                                    Likely to be a scam.
                                    BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have opted same day delivery of Red Rose Hand Bouquet on valentine day and order was accepted (with surcharge to deliver on same day.)

1) Contact number mentioned on Site is not working.
                                      2) Complaint option in site also not responding (Submitted twice).
                                      3) Have emailed trice on the email id mentioned.

My contact number [protected]
                                      Payment made already
                                      Feb 15, 2022
                                      Updated by PranayGupta89
                                      I have not received the Red Rose Hand Bouquet yet (Forgot to mention it above).
                                      Look like a fraud company 106 people have already complaint about the same issue.