BloomsVilla Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 29, 2023

File a complaint to BloomsVilla

Having problems with BloomsVilla?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BloomsVilla customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BloomsVilla

Karnataka

BloomsVilla Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

BloomsVilla reviews & complaints page 11

Fake site, number given which can be never reached...number displayed on all locations of this site is not reachable and fake...never place order on this site...I wish i could have read review before placing order

HI Team,

Ordered cake and flowers from this BloomsVilla online website where order is not delivered and customer care and chat boats are not responding back. so request you to please help me to get my money refunded.

BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed ab order for Whitelillies from BloomsVilla bide order no. BV2260052 paying an amount of 2349.00. This amount included a pric3 surge of 350.00 for valentines day.

1. I have not received my order and I don't want it delivered anymore as the occasion is over.
      2. I am not getting any response from the seller on any forum (chat, phone, email)
      3. I need a full refund of the amount paid along with the prorated interest I would incur on my credit card at 22% pa.
      BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

No Services rendered on 14th Feb., no tracking details, non existent customer service, waste of time

Order number BV2257506
        BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order placed on 14th Feb, on portal status showing as delivered, but recipient hasn't yet received the delivery. Tried connecting on call and mail, but no response. Worst experience. Never go for this site for any kind of gift delivery to your loved ones.
          BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have placed order-BV2259099 with blooms villa dated 14.02.2022. the order contain 1 no Rose and Truffle Cake, total 1049 in addition of 125 Rs as price surcharge Valentine day. totaling INR-1174. Delivery was showing 8AM to 8pm same day.

No product arrived on 14.02.2022

next day delivery message was shown on[protected]:26:27, However no product was delivered.

email were done on website, but...

I have placed an order for flower bouquet at 04:30 PM on this Valentine's Day to my wife at her Bangalore Office. I have booked as BloomsVilla is committing to delivery in a same day. I tried calling their customer care No. [protected] but no use & no one will respond to the call. Finally we will end up with disconnecting the call. Even I have tried sending an e-mail at [protected]@bloomsvilla.com but they didn't turn back. I have paid almost 900.00/- bucks through Google Pay & I am not getting any response nor call back from their side.
            BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered a cake for my wife on the valentines day (Order No BV2259708) on their website and it was supposed to be delivered on the same day 14th Feb 2022 to Ernakulam, but not delivered yet.

I sent them emails and tried calling them to enquire the status of the delivery but no response, these guys seems to be scammers.
              BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order for Feb 14th was not delivered. Customer service isn't responding. Pretty sure it's a scam. Need refund, but they're unresponsive.
                BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order No BV2260021 was supposed to be delivered on the same day 14th Feb 2022 to Chennai. No updates to tracking nor does anyone answer their phone. No response to email. Please cancel and issue refund.Seems like a hoax site.
                  Feb 15, 2022
                  They delivered the product today
                  BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered item on bloomsvilla.

they promise single day dilvery but they didnot delivered so they make false promises as well as it is written with heading in their website which completely incorrect.

Second
                    There is no tracking system in this organisation as well not customer experience. I have tried many times to call them seems always busy I think number is either showing incorrect or switched off.

I have tried to file a complaint in there website but no one responded.
                    I have also tried chatbut there also no one responded.

I have planned some surprise for my dear one but it's all spoiled and bloomsvilla gives me mental stress.

I want to file a complaint and want strict action against these fake companies.
                    BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order No BV2260116 was supposed to be delivered on the same day 14th Feb. No updates to tracking nor does anyone answer their phone. No response to email. Please issue refund.
                      BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made order worth ₹899 today morning at around 10:55am with them for which I had received confirmation too from their end via sms. But to my utter disappointment, there have not been any delivery till now.

Further on exploring more, I found that their social media accounts (fb & Twitter) are brimming with customer complaints. They are a compulsive defaulter it seems.

You can check for yourself their social...

I chatted with a customer service re"James" regarding my plan to order a birthday cake, flowers and dry fruits to a town in Andhra Pradesh. Made sure with him /her that they were able to deliver to the address. I wanted it delivered on Feb 5th of 2022. A confirmation was sent that the order will be delivered on the 5th. On the day of delivery I got an email saying they can't deliver to the address because it's out of their delivery area. How RIDICULOUS!. I contacted them to see if my family can pick up the order..SURPRISE..their bakery is in a town 5/6 hours away. I asked for a refund and they were going to give me store credit which is 5/6 hours away or a gift card which I am not sure is legit. Also I live in the US..can't use it .
                        This business is FRAUDULENT. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.
                        ARE THERE NO REGULATIONS FOR THESE KINDA CROOKED BUSINESSES???/
                        BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order yesterday for a bunch of tulips in a jar to be delivered for Valentine’s Day. At the time of placing order, it gave me a delivery date of 14th February, 2022 between 9 am and 8 pm. It has still not been delivered .
                          No one picks up their phone nor responds on their social media account.
                          Seems like a hoax site
                          BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered for Feb 14, no delivery and cannot reach customers service. Scam company.
                            I paid 3k for nothing.
                            BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered flowers on 9th febfor jodhpur City to deliver on 14th Feb but my order is not delivered and they took payment no response on chat and I tried on mobile no. Which is mentioned on site that is switched off
                              BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered flowers from them today. They said the estimated delivery is within today but they didn’t deliver it. Cheaters. Scammers. Worst experience ever.
                                BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a combo of 10white roses, chocolate cake and teddy bear on 14th feb 2022 at 9:30am. I asked if my order would be delivered the exact same day and they said yes. But my order has not yet been delivered and I tried contacting the helpline number but they didn’t pick up. I want a refund for my order no BV2258819 which costed me Rs 1640

#BV2258850

Not delivered..no response on phone..mail..
                                    ordered on the 14th Feb at 10 pm 0f 780 rupees..with the promise of same day delivering by 8 pm...with extra charge of 75...no response from anyone...mail ..phone nos not answered or switched off.