BloomsVilla Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to BloomsVilla

Having problems with BloomsVilla?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BloomsVilla customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BloomsVilla

Karnataka

BloomsVilla Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

BloomsVilla reviews & complaints page 3

I ordered a cake. It's not delivered.
BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered flowers from this fraudulent website and they haven't responded me . They are not even replying to my queries .
    BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a cake for my brother's birthday.It was never delivered.Also they never issued the refund.They did not care to inform and their customer service number is never answered.I waited on hold for more than an hour, however no one picked up.Order id BV2290687
      BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It was my brother's cake to be delivered and I paid for the order but it didn't deliver. Infact the email, website and mobile number is on automated response and feels like it will work but no delivery happens.
        BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered some flowers from.bloomsvilla and selected same day delivery for extra price. The order was not delivered and there is no response from the customer care. #BV22100793

Order I’d BV22100508
            Order has to deliver yesterday but till today it haven’t delivered yet no positive reply
            I hav trying to cal on [protected] but keeps on hold and then. Disconnect
            BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Just pathetic. I ordered and paid extra for fixed time delivery flowers for my dad’s grave as it was his death anniversary and prayer. It did not turn up on the time and next day apart from getting a message that the flowers has been delivered- no contact, to whom it was delivered- nothing!
              I called customer care 5 times. As soon as they hear it order issue - they put on hold and never pick up the call again. Almost 4k inr was wasted.
              There is no delivery partner tracking or contact. So you can’t know also when or where they deliver. I have not got the flowers. My neighbors have not got it. No calls in my mobile .. so clearly they are just lying they delivered.
              Please never ever shop with them!
              Aug 31, 2022
              Updated by Sruthy Varghese
              order #BV22100077

I have ordered chocolate and flower to be delivered on 22-Aug-2022
                The order was not delivered till now, and they didn't refund the amount.

I asked them to deliver my chocolate and flower the next day, but they didn't deliver. Even after three days of follow-up, I have not received the delivery. I have contacted customer care, but there was no response from them to the calls and messages.

Why is this website still live? If it is a fraud website. And they are wasting the money and time o the customers.

Kindly get the refund and delete their website so that they don't cheat others like this
                BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

BLOOMSVILLA is a FRAUD CUSTOMER CHEATER company. Do not ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM EVER. YOU WILL END UP LOSING YOUR MONEY and after that YOU WILL BE JUST CHASING THEM FOR REFUNDS THAT THEY NEVER GIVE.
                  I had placed an order #BV2294807 on 8th August that had 3 items but they did not deliver the most expensive item worth Rs 799. I had raised several complaints with them but till today even after so many complaints. They you have not refunded my money back not delivered the item.
                  My biggest silliness that I again placed an order #BV2299646 that was specifically to be delivered on 25th midnight for which I paid extra. My order was not delivered at all. It was for my friend’s birthday and now whole purpose of sending tat is lost so I asked them to cancel my order and refund my money. But in reply they send a standard email and do not do any action at all.
                  Your customer care number just keeps us on perpetual hold and no one ever picks it up.
                  Height of cheating the customers really.
                  BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid Rs. 749/- for delivery in slot 6am to 9am. Delivery did not happen hence I called customer care. They said we dont deliver in 6 am to 9am slot. So I asked in that case why did they take the order, to which they had no answer.
                    They cancelled my order and now not refunding the money.

I had ordered for morning 7am to 9am delivery and paid Rs. 749/-
                      The delivery did not happen. I called customer care and they cancelled my order.
                      Now they are not refunding my money.

BloomsVilla — Order not delivered BV2298976

BV2298976 Was supposed to have been delivered this morning by 0900am for which an additional amount of Rs.200 was charged extra, It is 1330 now and the order is not delivered yet

+[protected] MS.Riya - initially replied to text on wahtsapp but later on stopped responding and subsequently the phone is switched off!!!

Something is not right with this....
                        Placed an order on 11th Aug 22 for Rakhi to be sent to USA. The website itself showed delivery dates available along with time slot - so selected 12th Aug 22 for delivery. Paid full amount of INR 2199.
                        Today is 23rd Aug product still not delivered - raised a complaint all they say is will be delivered
                        Aug 23, 2022
                        Updated by ghorpadeanu
                        Have been emailing Customer care to cancel order and refund amount. Rakhi has gone long back. This company is fooling people and taking money.

Order BV2299031 is the order reference number. We are attempting to apprehend them, but they are not providing accurate information, and it appears to be a forgery, so I am requesting that this be treated as a priority and that appropriate action be taken against this company.
                          BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

BV2298849 i placed an order on 21st aug 2022 which is not delivered yet pn top of that on 22nd aug 2022 i got a call for transfer of 150 rupees to bloomsvilla. When i told that i want to cancel the order then person at the other side said, he doesn't look into cancellation section and ended the call.
                            BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have placed an order for flower bouquet with the order no BV2298569… they didn’t deliver it nor they are picking up my call… plz help to get the refund of my money
                              I have received the order BV2298569 thanks

ORDER BV2293607
                                Thank you for your purchase!
                                Hi Alekhya, we're getting your order ready to be shipped on 01-Aug-2022 Morning Delivery - 7 AM to 9 AM *. We will notify you when it has been sent.

Note: If you have any queries related to the order or need any changes, please send us an email to [protected]@bloomsvilla.com. Do not place new order to correct any information.
                                We do not call you to demand payment or issue a refund. BloomsVilla will send you or ask for information in the email only from [protected]@bloomsvilla.com.

I have ordered rakhi (3 orders) to india
                                  I ordered on august 11th and it got delivered on august 18th
                                  but when I called the customer service they told that it will be delivered in one day which is august 12th but they did not deliver
                                  and today my brother received the gift which is completely damaged
                                  I ordered mothichur laddu which got damaged very very badly
                                  +1 videos
                                  BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They didn't deliver my product and refuse to refund by saying that your oreder is a courier product and it is not canceled
                                    BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Fake company, no reply from customer service they use to take online payment but they don't deliver product one of the worst site for flowers delivery. I place my order for 16 aug 2022 for 9:00 am to 12:00 pm slot but my product was not delivered within whole day. Ver bad logo k paise khate ho.