BloomsVilla Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to BloomsVilla

Having problems with BloomsVilla?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BloomsVilla customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BloomsVilla

Karnataka

BloomsVilla Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

BloomsVilla reviews & complaints page 4

I have ordered a birthday gift through Bloomsvilla. They have not delivered the order saying they do not have the product which I ordered. If they do not have the product then how did they take the order. They also charged Rs 250 extra for midnight delivery. I have requested for cancellation and refund. They have not initiated the refund yet. Please see the order details below. I have all the email transactions with them as the proof, in...

I ordered a rakhi to be delivered in Germany to my brother. While ordering a representative contacted me and asked me to continue my order and assured that the rakhi would be delivered on the available time and slot, i.e. 10 August.

It has been over 8 days (including 6 business days) and there is no update on my order.

nobody has reached out to me confirming me the status of my order. nobody answers their customer care numbers and nobody is able to explain why the rakhi has not been delivered let alone when it would be delivered.

i have written several emails and their responses are vague and unsubstantiated.

worst service providers ever.

feeling cheated & disappointed. need a full refund of my money.
BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered for Rakhi but order has not been delivered I have also sent a mail but no response the refund has also not been done I have called the customer care many times but the keep it simply on hold for more than half an hour and nobody attended the call...

We have ordered for birthday celebration cake still not came no response no call came. We would like to cancel the order. Please help us. We have paid cake at 499 and midnight delivery 250 total 749rs. If delivery not available why are you accepting the order

Please refund my money
    BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered on 10th August and it was supposed to deliver on 12th August. Till now there is no information on that. Did many calls to customer but no response. The only response through mails is saying your order will deliver soon. Tracking shows your order has archived. Bloody service. All the hopes got destroyed.
      BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a bouquet and a cake to be delivered on Aug 13, in Jodhpur. It still haven’t been delivered, there is no reply on call or text or email by bloomsvilla, neither is there a contact provided for a local vendor or the delivery person.
        BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I been trying to reach them on phone for status and waited almost 20min in IVR but couldn't connected to them
          It's poor response and no delivery tracking system
          BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered Rakhi with sweets for my brother in Australia and saw the promising website for bloomsvilla for one day delivery.It was to be delivered on 11 th August and still till today it is not delivered.
            They have not even ruined the auspicious day of brother sister emotions for us but I feel cheated.
            This is absolutely fraud not only I demand refund I want to see these people pay for our emotional loss.
            You call and they keep you on waiting and absolutely your complaints fall on to deaf ears.
            It’s their business to put these offers and we fall prey to them.
            BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Product not delivered on promised date. And even after mailing for cancellation and refund, they did not provide any remedies for the same. Also customer care keeps you on wait for so long that you end up not calling them
              BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi the order was incomplete delivered. Tried the customer care fir more than three hours but no response. Playing with the emotions. Need to be taken action on these type.
                BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The product hasn't been delivered at the Time it was said...and not even today
                  BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please do not order from this company. They are frauds, cheaters.
                    My bouquet was not delivered at all inspite of paying Rs.200 for a fixed time delivery.
                    Secondly, there are no tracking details.
                    Third and the worst part the customer care keeps you on hold for so long that you end up not calling them.
                    You file a complaint on the portal then auto email comes stating that your query will be answered in 2 DAYS!!!

Please please do not even think of ordering from these cheaters.
                    They have cheated thousands of people and now they seem to be non operational.
                    BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order BV2296561 not delivered and customer care not having valid contact details and there is no tracking details
                      Sep 15, 2022
                      Updated by kommiramya
                      Havent got any update

My order was supposed to be delivered by 3pm but was delivered by 8. There was supposed to be a greeting card with a message on it but these was none instead of greeting card these people have sent a text message mentioning the message that was supposed to be sent in a greeting card how stupid is this if i wanted to send an sms I would have sent it on my own y will i order flowers. The customer is so idiotic first of al they will keep you on hold for more than 15mins after answering they will agn put u on hold and will never comeback. Pathetic idiotic stupid service and company. Rectify my concern immediately
                        Aug 10, 2022
                        My order id# BV2297909

Need my refund asap

U guys r cheaters
                          BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 29th July 2022, I had placed an order to be delivered on the same day. The package wasn’t delivered and I received an update the next morning informing me that the order was delivered successfully. On checking with the recipient I was informed that it wasn’t delivered to them at all.
                            After rigorously following up with customer care the only response I’ve received is that it was delivered(multiple times), when it actually has not been.
                            They are also unable to provide details of the person it was handed over too, because it wasn’t given to the desired recipient in the first place.
                            Aug 09, 2022
                            Updated by Blythe93
                            Order No: #BV2293173.
                            Complaint No: 16219
                            Complaint No: 16175

I ordered a cake . My money was debited but the cake was not delivered.
                              BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The time has exceed and there is also I payed rupees 200 for fixed time delivery but it has exceed the time.
                                Too bad service not picking up the phone call
                                BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was very disappointed with their service, i was charged Rs. 200 extra for delivering the product on selected time slot but they didn't do it. I had ordered the product 24hrs before only. First of all very late delivery and also the cake and bouquet which was shown in website is not delivered the same way as shown. Very pathetic. It was not upto the mark, not even 50 percent worth of what I paid to them. Very disappointed. Another sad part is that the customer care number given isn't responding at all even after calling multiple times. There is no alternative number given as well.
                                  Jul 24, 2022
                                  Updated by Sapna Patwari

I ordered flowers from website since I wanted to gift it to my colleague.I selected delivery slot 12-3pm on July22, 2022.
                                    But after payment was done this slot automatically changed and it became full day any time flowers will be delivered...
                                    When I tried calling customer care
                                    No one answered
                                    I mailed them to cancel the order since they provided me with wrong info...and also requested to deliver it on Monday instead of Friday they did none and it's 10 pm at night no flowers delivered...I want my money back