Blue Dart Express — consignment awb no. [protected]

My consignment is showing as incorrect add, however from your courier i have received my many courier of other banks.
Being one of your good customer i have called to resolve the same to your customer care.
But inspite of listening to my problem and giving me solution, the lady on other side screaming and shouting on me.
I am staff of a bank. I request you to kindly deliver kit if you wish u can ask for my id proof. Or i am ready to visit your branch.
If you fail resolve the same, i will recommend my bank to change the courier for our deliverable.

Pls call for any support on [protected]..
Mar 19, 2018

Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I would like to bring your kind notice that my docket no. AWB-[protected] is lying in your rudrapur branch for last 10 days . every day that update the status that shipment undelivered but nobody arrives to deliver this shipment. I have tried to contact them but no body is picking the phone.

it is very worst experience with Blue dart courier.

Blue Dart Express
    Blue Dart Express Phone
    Blue Dart Express Address
    Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009