[Resolved] Blue Dart Express — courier not delivered in my residential address

Devjyoti Sarkar on Apr 20, 2018
Axis bank sent me a courier through blue dart with consignment no. [protected]. On 18th april the shipment was out for delivery and the delivery boy make a call to me that he is in my office address with the package.in the package there is two addresses given one is my office address and another is my residential address. I told the delivery boy that i am not in office and make the delivery to my residential address. He told that he will delivered the shipment to the residential address. But till now i don't get the shipment yet and in the blue dart tracking system it is showing that the package is held at location. I schedule the next delivery date to the 23rd april and i desperately need this package to my residential address. If i got this package to my residential address i will be highly obliged.

Devjyoti
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2018

[Apr 20, 2018] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
nikita matthai's response, Apr 14, 2018
411016*

Comments

Not deliveing.calling once after not picking call after repeated calling.pls take action
Dear sir i am sahil from jind haryana and i want to tell you about your company have delivery of our shipment is not good delivery boy taking tip and extra money and in the office many times my product delivers to other people
What the hell you are doing... i have order an kurtis.
Wht u have delivery... triviyaaa company .shame on you . What ur cheating the people. Its not like saree or kurtis . Its like certain. I have order an kurtis ... not an saree or certain ... i have pay 1392r.s return me or send me kurtis which i have order .. chiiiii shameless and my order no is 97723
Hillo .
Name= Bipin singh Maine 3 pack combos fastrack watch rs.1100 /-oder kiya tha wah dublicat aya h mere pas koi oder no nhi write h box pr only ye no. Hai.
Ref.no.BT110507
Gst. No.07HHXPS2914E1Z1 ...

Plz mera pyt return ke liye mere help krey
Cash on delivered tha aur box pr jo returan ke liye no.diya gya h [protected] h yah no.off h.
Dear mam/sir,

My consignment with way bill number [protected] and reference number[protected] is already on the way. But I want the delivery location to be changed to
Flat A/5, Renuka apartments, OPP Joshi hospital, next to Kamala Nehru park, bhandarkar road, Pune 411010

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - courier not delivered in my residential address