Blue Dart Express — delivery agents not deliver this product.

18/7/262 OLD KENT ROAD, PANDESWAR MANGALURU, Mangalore, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka, India
 RabinaKhatun on Apr 13, 2019
The consignment with blue dart awb# [protected] was scheduled to be delivered on 3/04/19.. Without attempting delivery, the status shows address not locatable.. I rescheduled the delivery but there has been no intimation in this regard. The delivery executive hasn't contacted me even once. This has been happening from the past four days consecutively.. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

delivery agents not deliver this product.

[Apr 13, 2019] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

From Yes bank they sent me a credit card through AWB number [protected] but they delivered in a wrong address and to a wrong person as per the delivery status. Requesting you to kindly resolve the issue.
My letter is not receive on given address due to wrong address, so please contact the below number-[protected], [protected]
I received the pouch inblue dart and the pouch was in bad condition hence I received the pouch was not good please take back the pouch and refund the amount so we will glad to you that you received our the complaint and that if u refunded the amount so we are waiting for u r reply so as early contact us its request from our sake

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - delivery agents not deliver this product.