Blue Dart Express — didn't receive, the parcel but tracking order shows order was delivered

Ludhiana, Punjab, India
 Maan1989 on Mar 14, 2019
This is third time i am facing the same problem, delivery boy gave my parcel to any random unknown person without even letting me know. I am not getting my parcel. Please look into this matter as soon as possible or i have to take some legal actions. I get frustrated from the pathetic service i am recieving. Even i didn't recieve any call from the delivery personnel, how could it be possible to hand over one person's parcel to any random guy withoit even letting the authorised person know. Urgent and serious action should be taken against this unprofessional act.

didn't receive, the parcel but tracking order shows order was delivered

[Mar 14, 2019] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

[protected] we send from 06/02.2019 to Nazira to paharuarr (bihar)
but still pending not delivery .already 52 hours .but not delivered, its a very bed services .

from cutomer
babagogoi's reply, Mar 9, 2019
verry verry poor services .bad service .why more days not delivered my packet ..

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - didn't receive, the parcel but tracking order shows order was delivered