Blue Dart Express — harassment by delivery boy abhishek malik

Rukhsana Manor chapel road opp mount Carmel church. Bandra west, Mumbai, Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Sameena Amin on Jun 14, 2019
Abhishek Mali an arrogant and stubborn employee of blue dart ...poor service and unreasonable people...just a cheque book to be delivered took into an ugly argument by ur staff...he first couldn't find the address...I get a call from him and ask him to deliver it to the address on the envelope..to which he refuses citing company policies.. I agree...I reach my building in 5mins show him my adhaar card as I'd proof he still refuses to give me the letter...on speaking to his senior mr santosh ...who at first didn't help...I had to raise my voice...take the guy to the building secretary ...show adhaar card again and then he gave in ...an irresponsible behavior...not expected this out of blue dart...disappointing

[Jun 14, 2019] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sameena Amin, Jun 15, 2019
Still cant get over the abhishek mali episode...he and his senior mr Santosh who I spoke to over the phone are talking about company policy...i need to know from blue dart...what policies are these...that harrass regular people like me for a mere cheque book delivery...
1..u call the customer to check on address...and still not wish to deliver the article.
2.u do not give the envelope to the security or any other person present at the given address...so does blue dart expect us to leave our jobs and work and be present personally for collecting every letter.
3.then on being present personally at the address, showing Id proof of Adhaar still being refused by ur employee to hand over the letter is ridiculous behavior..
4.abhishek mali had the audacity to argue with the building secretary saying that he needs to check every floor of the 4 storey building so as to no other person lives there by the same name..when I'm standing in front of him holding the adhaar ..
Shut down your company please if your employees give such horrid reasons and waste people s precious time and energy.

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - harassment by delivery boy abhishek malik