[Resolved] Blue Dart Express — i'm not happy with the service person and the way in which my bike has been serviced

Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
 bosco 83530 on Jan 8, 2019
I am lourdu bosco. I had gone to greams road service center to get my bike serviced. The person who attended me was mr. Bruno joseph he said it will take two days because there is a block in the carbonator but till i left the bike i didn't find any fault. From the time the bike came to me i can smell petrol so when i took it back they are saying the connector to the fuel tank coniter is broken. It i left the bike for service nothing happened my bike was ok i had left it for general service only. I'm having a doubt if that has been exchanged by the mechanic during the service. I'm not happy with the service person and the way in which my bike has been serviced. If you don't look into the matter i'll take this issue to the next level. My bike number is tn05bp4993.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 8, 2019
wrong post

[Jan 08, 2019] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Size is not correct
No may product

Sunil naik bh's reply, Jan 9, 2019
Size not comfart .not carect .and falty product .Colours is not farfect

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - i'm not happy with the service person and the way in which my bike has been serviced