[Resolved] Blue Dart Express — issue with blue dart delivery guys

Sriperumbudur, Tamilnadu, India
 Vital R on Nov 6, 2018
Last month i got courier from blue dart of hdfc card waybill is [protected], delivery guy delivered at night 7:30 pm he asked my family member to come to mainroad not did door delivery, i didn't escalate this because he is also employee like me, who will give guarantee of security of my family lady at night, anyway my house owner helped us to collect parcel, now your great delivery guys forgot my address within a weeks time, even if new delivery guy is trying to deliver too, no body from blue dart tried to contact me by phone for guidance on finding address, i don't want to work with your delivery guys, please help me with how to find my courier from your hub, this is not entertainment product, it's bank related one i will have commitments, any way you guys can't understand seriousness, new way bill - [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 7, 2018
Issue is resolved, Great support from blue dart express management, they responded on time with professional way. Thank you blue dart team

[Nov 06, 2018] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I haven't received the bluedart courier yet and it shows the status as prohibited area-entry restricted for delivery.

I was not contacted through SMS or e-mail.
Can this issue please be resolved immediately?

I am Not received our courier (blue dart waybill no: [protected])
Kindly send our courier as soon as possible. its urgent

Chirag Bansal
Kindly intimate the reason details issue for non delivery of consignment number AWB#[protected]. The message recieved was "Address issue". But i dont understand what type of address issue. Give the issue in details.
My name is Lakshmi, I have purchased one product, the products company send via to bluedart, nearest bluedart agent didn't contact to me, bluedart massaged as address issue, but I was contacted the agent in two or three days, but they are not responding, agent place is Narakal, Ernakulam, Kerala, pls help us

Below POD no is saying that incomplete address in your site let me know how many time your team called to confirm the address while I tried your company customer care no that number is out of service.
I need you branch contact no where this item know.
I have not received any call from your team to confirm that address.

through Bluedart courier vide airway bill no [protected] on DT-03/11/2018.

Pls call me today

Pankaj
Blue dart is worst service. And their employees are on the heaven. They will not respond and deliver products to the doorstep. We have to go and collect in between the way. Pathetic
Blue dart is worst service. We have to go and collect in between the way. Pathetic very hope less service. when i called Blue dart customer care he was told me you collect your parcel from your branch. and some days before my parcel is deliver to same address and now their employees update the status Consignees address incomplete. actual he's man was not came to door and update the wrong details. this is very ridicules.

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - issue with blue dart delivery guys