[Resolved] Blue Dart Express — Not delivered shipment without any attempt

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Ss.kanwar
My son pan card was shipped by your courier. Way bill no. [protected]. Was returned without any attempt to deliver. How can anyone trust they made phone call to check.. It is total negligence by your esteemed staff.. Who will trust blue dart if such employees you keep.. Please take action against person who confirmed he called and check vodaphone data also.. He did call.
Hope action would be taken
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 24, 2017
If complaint are marked resolved without any action. Why don't you close this cheat untrusted company.

[Jun 22, 2017] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

i received a call from bluedart number is --[protected] about my cart from the bank, and he was not reached after 2-hour after confirmation to me by phone to be reached 5 minutes.
i received a call from blue dart executive cell number is --[protected] about my card from the bank, and he has not reached after 2-hour after the confirmation to me by phone to be reached within 5 minutes.

my Tracking Number is -[protected]. i made a call hundred of times but he did not receive. Blue dart is trusted company but company should take a action against the workers how is seriously working with they company and people feel bad only because of that kind of person.

My contact Number:- +91-[protected]
Worst service

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - Not delivered shipment without any attempt