Blue Dart Express — not delivering the consignment in time

mugundhan iyengar on May 15, 2019
I have booked two consignment under the name of the company lotus on 10th may at viman nagar for kanpur and it was promised me to be delivered on 13th as the transit time is 2 days for kanpur.

One consignment [protected] is delivered on 13th and the anolther one [protected] is not yet delivered till this time. Your customer care has told me that this consignment is mis routed by blue dart and will be delivered today. But it is not delivered. It is the sample for some governmnet tender and the dead line was today for the same. If we loose the tender, because of this we would loose the business to the extent of 2.0 cr and we will file a suit against you which please note.

Your customer care is also useless and they are giving only the information available on the site and no higherups came for the escalation call. This is disguisting.
— mugundhan. R

Mob. No. [protected]

[May 15, 2019] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by mugundhan iyengar, May 15, 2019
Even after so many calls, they do not have a courtesy to call back or send sms about the status.

Comments

Is fake items replesment item pickup the delivery

Hello
My tracking no is [protected] name Baljinder Kaur
I missed the delivery so pls reshadule it as soon as possible.
My shipment, Waybill no. [protected] was last showing status "shipment further connected" "lucknow air hub" on 07/05/2019 at 18:41. Since then there has been absolutely no change in the status for the last 36 hours.
I don't the want the product I want my money it is not good and I want money
They didn't called me and saying that the address is unlocatable and location neede
If they need location they should call me right
It was very bad quality please give my refund to me iam requesting u sir
Akash Nuchu's reply, May 8, 2019
Sir please refund my money I am in deed please
I don't have delivery on time ..
Delivery date was 30/04/2019
But still now date 06/05/2019
Not delivered

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - not delivering the consignment in time