Blue Dart Express — order not received today

Near madarsa anwarul uloom bhulepur hanswar ambedkar nagar 224143, Bhulepur Ambedkar Nagar **, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Golden handloom on Nov 8, 2019
I have not received my debit card and cheque book the date of delivery of both is on[protected]. My waybill number for the order through bluedart is [protected]. I received message as the ordered will be delivered on 8th, but the day has been completing and i didnt received any call or message, number of the bluedart services is also not working, then how a customer is able to know the details. It is the bad courier services. Please raise my complaint and help me to receive my couirer as soon as possible. As is it debit card i am worrying about manipulations, so i raised this complaint.
Awb number-[protected]

[Nov 08, 2019] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I did not get my courier and delivery person is not picking up my call. And now I got this message
"Waybill# [protected] is undelivered for address related issues. Pls contact HDFC for redelivery, else it will be returned to Bank within 7 days."
I have waited long for this credit card.

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - order not received today