Blue Dart Express — poor service and fake commitments

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Nabai on Oct 27, 2019
I'm very much disappointed with bluedart delivery service. My waybil no is [protected]. From 23.10.19 to till 26.10.19 i have received few sms that "out for delivery" but i didn't received yet.
When i track my article showing me it was on bhawanipore kolkata.
My question is that how many days it will take to delivered me when the distence is just few k. M?

Lastly i was called them on 26.10.19 3 times they excuse me due to heavy rain they could not deliver (It was not happened exactly) and they promised me to delivere on 26.10.19 by 6 pm. But it was also fake commitments.
I attached some sms given bellow:
Shipment from hsbc was sent on[protected] vide blue dart awb#[protected]. You can track the same on www.bluedart.com

Delivery of your hsbc dispatch shipment will be attempted by blue dart today. Track on http://bluedart.in/?[protected]

poor service and fake commitments
poor service and fake commitments

[Oct 28, 2019] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nabai, Oct 28, 2019
Another lying story bluedart wrote in their website that, consignee not available.
That was also a fake story.
Pleas tack a necessary action against bluedart.

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - poor service and fake commitments