Blue Dart Express — Poor Service by bluedart

I am getting more than 200 items on my resident address in a year and out of 200 more than 50 items deliver by bluedart. But still they are not delivered some times and update status like

Consignee'S Address Incorrect
Premises is closed
Consignee not available etc.

And all those time I was at my home and same address used for all items. How can address is wrong? And they not even trying call me. And when I follow up they talk rudely and never try understand and more delay delivery and also argue that courier boy is not wrong and they called me and I did not pickup call. but I never get call from them for asking address or anything. and Same happen to my office address.

I do not recommended to use their service. Worst ever courier service.

[Jan 27, 2017] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by hasmukh007 Jan 27, 2017
Update 2: Yet not delivered and their live vehicle tracking show their vehicle does not move a single millimeter since out for deliver. check http://bluedart.in/RouteMapMobile/ShowMobileRouteV3.aspx?CAWBNO=[protected]

This is really poor service.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I called snapdeal and they assured me to deliver between 9 AM to 1 PM but after when I call blue dart they clearly deny to deliver in that time and rudely said they may deliver after 12:30 PM and no possibility to deliver 9 AM to 1 PM. They also deny to prioritize and deliver ASAP.

Blue Dart Express
    Blue Dart Express Phone
    Blue Dart Express Address
    Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009