Blue Dart Express — product delivery failed

A product ordered by me for someone was failed to be delivered. The reason cited is that security at gate didn't allow entry to your agent. But the same agent didn't call the recipient because if he had, then either security guards would have allowed him entry inside the premises or the recipient would have come to the gate to receive the package. Awb number is [protected]
Mar 05, 2018

Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 28, 2018
indira priya's response
As per tracking details, the parcel has come on 24th Feb. But till now blue dart office didn't contact us. Today I checked and then only came to know that the parcel is lying in their office.

This is not the way the people should work. I didn't find any call from them in last four days. Even if they couldn't able to contact me in one day, then they have to try next day also. Keeping silent is their policy???

I request you to take action to get parcel today itself at my address.

Mar 05, 2018
khadershowkathali's response
Already complaint sent

Comments

I will be going out to nursing home. Please reschedule delivery to 6th September, 2018. Wb [protected] ref[protected]
Principal card holder Khader showkath ali

Dear sir my shipment is received in Hyderabad on 24 th Feb . Still I am not receiving my shipment.my shipment way bill num [protected] . Pls call me I will tell my address. I am waiting for your confirmation call.but still I am not receiving any call .

Blue Dart Express
    Blue Dart Express Phone
    Blue Dart Express Address
    Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009