Blue Dart Express — product not delivered with in tat

My bluedart awb is [protected]. And error massage is "undelivered shipment held at location" why? It is my office address. I am giving you full address please contact with me and deliver my product as soon as possible. My address is - "5th floor, block-1b, dlf it/ites sez, action area-ii, new kolkata township, rajarhat, kolkata-700156". And my contact no is - [protected].

[Mar 19, 2018] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi my name prakash from coimbatore, i order paytm debit card the delivery also delayed and now the delivery guy went to the wrong location and he argued with me like that i had gave the incorrect location. Am completely not satisfied the way that he talk. And even after that he got away and DIDN.T DELIVERED my card.
His mobile#[protected].
Product not receive address please send me address bill no [protected] delivery boy not respond delivery boy no [protected] My paytam card protecd

Blue Dart Express Phone
    Blue Dart Express Address
    Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009