Blue Dart Express — shipment not delivered - [protected]

Bangalore, India
 ashah2002 on Jan 12, 2019
I am really pissed off due to very bad service from bluedart. My delivery was supposed to be delivered on friday and since i wasn't available at my premises on friday, i requested the delivery person to deliver the parcel on saturday to my home address to which he politely agreed.

But on saturday, i never received my parcel or not a call from the delivery person for which i waited until 1 pm and then i tried calling the delivery person but he wasn't picking my call. On checking the status online, it says the "delivery attempted-premises closed" and it was updated at 10:25 am. I am shocked to see this as i was at my home and no one from bluedart visited around that time. Post that when i tried calling[protected], it wasn't connecting me to an agent and the call was getting dropped saying they are experiencing a technical issue and post trying for 1 hour i was able to get an agent to talk about this to which i received a very rude and not willing to help answer. I have recorded the call with the agent and i do have the proof to show that i was at home around that time at our building cctv footage and no member of bluedart reached or knocked my door during that time.

So, if you are not delivering my parcel before sunday midnight, i would have to go to consumer forum to report this case.

Shipment tracking waybill# [protected]

shipment not delivered - 35895362731

[Jan 12, 2019] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ashah2002, Jan 12, 2019
After registering the complain, I received my Credit card at 5:45 PM on 12th Jan. But I still didn't receive any written explanation from Bluedart mentioning the reason for updating the status as "Delivery Attempted-Premises Closed" today morning at 10:25 AM. Also, when called to the customer care over the phone, the representative argued and denied that parcel can't be delivered today.
Updated by ashah2002, Jan 12, 2019
I request the Bluedart again to send me the explanation in writing for this mislead by your representative and what measures you have taken to avoid such scenarios in the future.

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - shipment not delivered - 35895362731