Blue Dart Express — useless company

Order no. : [protected]

I still dont understand how you guys survive and how sites like mi.com and flipkart give you business. I ordered an item from mi.com and those guys consider you losers for delivery. Your person tells my uncle to pick it up from your office. Abe phir toh rehne de mein delhi se hi uthata hu.. He started giving bad words to my uncle, behnchod, madarchod.. Is this the way your ''professsionals" speak? From where do you hire and how??.. I hope not to hear bluedart in the next 6-8 month.. I just hope this is my 3rd and final instance.. If i hear bluedart i will immediately cancel it. #

[Mar 27, 2018] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I had handed over the packet to deliver on 19th only because your representative told me that it will be delivered on 21st. Today is 22nd the packet is yet to be delivered.

It is total mismanagement and careless attitude by Bluedart.

Ensure that the packet is delivered today only
Your product (saree) is totally different design and color, bad quality so I m return your Saree plz refund my money

Blue Dart Express
    Blue Dart Express Phone
    Blue Dart Express Address
    Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009