Blue Dart Express — Worst service by blue dart courier (vadodara)

My company send me some imp documents on 19/01/17 with mark urgent delivery because its very important documents and today 23rd there system saw you will recive your courier on 21st 17.15 hour since last saturday and today 23/01/17 monday bust still i am waiting for courier there customer care exucatives also give a false time commitment and counvey that there is not only my courier many courier they have.

O worst service provided by blue dart courier vadodara, insted of if my company send that courier to me by any local courier it is far batter then bleu dart courier
Jan 23, 2017

Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Blue Dart Express
    Blue Dart Express Phone
    Blue Dart Express Address
    Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009