[Resolved]  Bluedart — My courier is unlocatable

Bluedart courier has not been delivered and it is marked as consignee address not located. However I did not receive any call regarding this. Why don't the delivery guys call on the given phone number and ask for directions. Why are they behaving so dumb. Why can't they make little bit of effort and ask for directions. I thought Bluedart and DHL were world class couriers and can even deliver in remotest parts of the country. But it doesn't seem so.
My courier is unlocatable
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 16, 2020
The courier was delivered to the correct address finally. Thanks.

[Oct 13, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vin42 Oct 13, 2020 Now they have delivered it to some other address and the person to whom they have delivered is called Rohit. I don't know who he is and where he is. They should have called the mobile number given and confirmed the location. I don't know what to say. I don't trust BLUEDART in Himachal. Only SPEEDPOST seems reliable. Who will refund me now. Why don't they list all the local office numbers and addresses so that we can go and collect the package ourselves. So many improvements here...Is the management listening?

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Blue Dart Express
    Blue Dart Express Phone
    Blue Dart Express Address
    Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009