[Resolved]  Bluedart — way bill no:[protected] - c'nee shifted from the given address

The blue dart service looks like very poor, with out reaching and with out contacting customer they are updating status like "c'nee shifted from the given address".

You guys at least come to location and give a call, so that i can come and collect.

Regarding the same i sent out an email to "[protected]@bluedart.com", but no use, no update from them.

Bank is charging more than 100 rupees for delivery charges, why don't you give transparent service, at least you should provide courier/delivery person number and name, so that at least we will do followup with them.

Call center number[protected] also for name sake only... Not all responding.

If this is the case we never use blue dart going forward.
way bill no:37340687790 - c
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 18, 2020
Hi Team, Now i'm completely satisfied with your (Blue Dart) service, thanks for assisting me. 1. Blue Dart reached out me through email for address confirmation 2. They assigned me one deliver boy and he did contacted me 3. With 24-48 hours my courier got delivered. Keep it up. Regards, Nagarjuna

[Sep 15, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by nagarjuna70900 Sep 18, 2020 Hi Team,
Now i'm completely satisfied with your service, thanks for assisting me.
Keep it up.
Nagarjuna
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Blue Dart Express
    Blue Dart Express Phone
    Blue Dart Express Address
    Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009