Boat — Boat rockerz 600 earcups worn out

I had brought boat rockerz 600 2 years back. The headphones are working well, But the earpads of my headphones are completely worn out.
This is where all the good things end. I contacted boat through email in August 2020. Got no response from them. Then I contacted them on facebook they responded with the standard reply register your complaint on boat website.
-- But when you visit boat website it says only register request if the product is in warranty.
It also said visit your service centre. So when I went to delhi I visited Karol Bagh boat service, but they do not service boat rockerz 600. Then I called all the service centre's in Delhi, and the one's that picked the call did not service these headphones.

Then I contacted to you in twitter there also I got the same response register a complaint. But you are not allowed to register a complaint if your product is out of warranty.

-- Problem is the only response they have is register a complaint. And they balantly ignore all the remaining messages.

It has been almost a year and no proper response from boat's end. I am completely fed up of their service.

Is there any service center in India that services boat rockerz 600 headphones?

You can contact me at [protected]@gmail.com
May 14, 2021

boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

boAt
    boAt Phone
    boAt Address
    C-255, 2nd Floor, Guru Gobind Industrial estate, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063