Boat — I got different product

Hello Support Team,

I am finding it very difficult to get a support team and hence the email.

The product replacement due to a faulty earphone that we received is an incorrect one. This could be due to the invoice that we sent were 2 pages and the first page is what the team referred to. The person who collected the replacement did ask about it and we clearly told him it is the second one which the team should refer to as we uploaded both the invoices. Additionally, the product that was picked could be identified, so we are not sure how this could have happened.

Please take a look into this matter and replace it with the correct product.

Details:
The replaced product that we received: BOAT 102 WIRED HEADSET.
The product that we should have received in replacement: BOAT 103 BLUETOOTH HEADSET

The replacement took 10+ days and that too a different product. Now, we will have to wait for another 10+ days to get this original one. I am sorry, but we are not happy with the proceedings. Nevertheless, we would like to get this as soon as possible as we procured this for online classes.

I even sent an email with invoice details but received no responses. Was never able to reach the phone. It says they are busy with other customers.

Ticket no-1759600

boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 20, 2020
Updated by [email protected]
I submitted my complaint regarding boat Airpod 282 not working properly on 11th December And on 10th Nov, boat official website shows I will receive my product in 5 business days.
Today is 20th December yet I not received my product not even a mail or reply

My ticket no : 1829318
Complaint comments

boAt
    customer care contact
    boAt Phone
    boAt Address
    C-255, 2nd Floor, Guru Gobind Industrial estate, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    View all boAt contact information