Boat — My replaced product is not dispatching from company

Address:Company main service centre is mumbai

I had registered a complaint for my defected boat airdopes 631 product for replacement on 11 dec 2020 and it was picked up by delivery boy in 2 days and reached to service centre on 15 dec 2020 and on 18 dec 2020 on tracking id it was showing your product will dispatch in 5 days and today is 5 jan 2021 i.e around 20 days and product is not dispatch yet. Is this a new scam this company is doing.
I m going to file a complaint against this company in consumer court and even going to register an fir against this. I have every proof that of thr company that your customer support are saying it will dispatch in 2 days whenever i m calling them. I always record their calls. And even no reply of my mail.

My ticket no is 1827746. Pls give me updates on my mail as in 1 day.
Otherwise i have to file a FIR against the company in gujarat police and consumer forum with the proof.

Pls resolve this as soon boat
boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

Battery issue

boAt
    customer care contact
    boAt Phone
    boAt Address
    C-255, 2nd Floor, Guru Gobind Industrial estate, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    View all boAt contact information