Boat — Regarding the Replacement product

Hey Boathead I am Aniket Sonawane my product name is Boat Airdopes 441 Spirit Lime [ colour ] .
So, my reason to mail you or to reply you after the product is being delivered to me is, you received my Replacement Request you Replaced my product also it is so good for me but the product you have given to me is in Red colour You Totally Replaced my Airdopes and the main thing is you Replaced that colour is good one but you have not given me the Accessories of that Red colour Product Why? In my ear default size earbud is not fitting well so what should I do now the Product case is in Red colour and the previous one product which I have is in Spirit Lime colour and I have the Accessories also But the colour of the product is changed. Imagine the way you treat your coustemer . Now I can't use that default size earbud it comes out from my 👂 Ears . I Want The New Product Now With New Case and followed by product Box Or send me new product or full Accessories of the product which you have replaced means Red Colour Product . Or Send me new Product Because You already have wasted my 10 days now I will not give my product first Replacement First You send me the Replacement product Then when I will get my new Product I will give your previous one product to the delivery man . Solve this issue in 2 days Please . It's 1st time I have seen such type of misplacing from you Boathead . Don't do like this I am your fan Boat the whole music item in my home is of boat . So don't do like this with us Boat ❤️ otherwise our trust from you will we removed. I am sending some photos below of your new Product for crosscheking my above request.

#TICKET NO= 1803822

PLEASE GIVE ME JUSTICE.
boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

boAt
    customer care contact
    boAt Phone
    boAt Address
    C-255, 2nd Floor, Guru Gobind Industrial estate, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    View all boAt contact information