Boat — replacement product not received

Address:103 1st main,vinayak nagar,near Vinayak temple, 1st cross, bagluru cross main, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560064

Dear team i m pradip jadhav from banglore. I bought boat rockerz 255 bluetooth earphones from myntra which having 1 years warranty. After few months one side stop working. I register a complaint on boat website. They sent a courier partners to pick the product and its received by their team. It has been 1 month still i am waiting for my earphones. They having only one customer service number and they are not answering any calls on that number, no reply to mails. The name of service provider is imagine marketing india which based in andheri mumbai. I request you to take strict action against this company who fooling their own customers.
My complaint ticket number: 577552
boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

Unexpectedly microphone is not working in my earphones. But speakers are working

boAt
    customer care contact
    boAt Phone
    boAt Address
    C-255, 2nd Floor, Guru Gobind Industrial estate, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    View all boAt contact information