Boat — Wasted my time and money

I ordered boAt zenit watch in charcoal black on November 11th. I got my order delivered but did not get the invoice firstly. Then called their customer service several times as I had to request for replacement but I couldn't do that without invoice. Their customer service was very poor, they asked me to email but never took any action. Then eventually I got the invoice after a lot of time and I they picked up the watch for replacement but later they mailed me that couldn't replace the product after two to three days and they will give a refund for that. Till then I waiting for the watch or the refund but it is still pending and I could get no help from their customer service.
My replacement number is 324881.
boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

boAt
    customer care contact
    boAt Phone
    boAt Address
    C-255, 2nd Floor, Guru Gobind Industrial estate, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    View all boAt contact information