Body Care — Cheating in Hair Treatment

Preet Vihar, Delhi, India
 Gaba Amit
I have visited Body Care (Preet Vihar) for My Hair Treatment. Initially they have told me to take a package of rs. 20000(4 settings of PRP Therapy) and it will be sufficient to have a good visible result on my hairs. But now in mid of the treatment( after 2 settings of PRP) when i found no result they have simply said that it will take around 10 settings of treatment which would cost Rs. 50000. Sir i m a student from a very poor family and i cant afford such a big amount. I want to have My money back which i had Already Paid i.e. Rs 10000.The reason for the refund is all the facts are not shown to me at the time of consultancy and now in the mid of the treatment they are simply said that if there is no result they cant do anything your all money goes in vain.

Further sir if all facts are known to me initially then i will surely not go for this treatment because it is very costly and out of my range.

Dear Sir you are requested to help me on this issue. I will be really thankfull to you.

Cheating in Hair Treatment
Cheating in Hair Treatment

[Sep 29, 2016] Body Care customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0