Bokaro General Hospital — harassing people

Gourav.b1208 on Dec 8, 2017
Few days back doctor discharged my wife who was in ward 5 c. I went to hospital to take her back. It's not new thing this has happened with me before also 10 days back when my father was admitted in dhanwantri ward. These police men's or women's on the shift at the gate behave so weired which is unable to explain. When my father was admit i use to take his food but when reaching at the gate to go to dhanwantri ward these people not even listens to the person and starts shouting as an illiterate person. And will ask you to go through different way which doesn't even leads to the ward. I know and understand that it's their duty to guard the gate but harrasing people is not at all good. Same happened with me few days back when my wife was released. A woman constable at the gate didn't allowed me to go through and directed me to other gate. If this complaint is really actioned then i would like the authority to take legal actions against two senior and one girl with fluffy chicks working in ward 5 c. They really fought with me and my wife who was a patient there and that too for no reason. For their long day shifts they were chit chatting and abusing me and my wife. They are really not literate enough to be there. Just they know the work they are working there or else most of the visitors there in the ward feel that they are of no use. A strict action should be taken for them. I left but they treated my wife as if they were abusing me. Whole day and whole if their shift they eat, sleep and chit chat then i believe our governments eyes are closed or really they don't have real ethics to keep a track on whole system and paying them for no use. They should be thrown out immediately. Another thing is these policemens. I know they act same as they are directed but direction given to them is totally wrong. Visitors should be stopped. Not the attendants and wards like 5 c where illustrate people work attendants should be allowed to go in any time so that they can speak to the doctor as all patient's don't carry cell phones or they can't wait someone to come and pads on the message. Really you guys should improve. It's really shameful for us to have these kinds of rules in the hospital. If got a chance i'll definitely escalate this all matters to the higher authority. I believe that working in hospital is the best job any can have. Where you get paid for doing nothing apart from your enjoyment. Really shameful guys.
Gourav bhardwaj.
Bokaro steel city.

[Dec 08, 2017] Bokaro General Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Gourav.b1208, Mar 21, 2018
Total 17 Complaints. Resolved 2 & Pending 0. Wow. You people have good knowledge of Mathematics. Means it's like I got 5 mangoes I ate 3 remaining 0. Are you serious. What about 15 remaining complaints. Are those matters are so serious to handle or it's been erased from your data base by you people. You All are involved in this I believe so.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

What steps has been taken against all those ### working there in ward 5 C. I didn't receive any feedback from anyone regarding action against them. It's been 3 months now from the date of incidence. Is this web portal just a show off or actions are taken. Hope to hear from you guys very soon.

Sector-4, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand, India - 827004