[Resolved] Bokaro General Hospital — Regarding lab report and and bill details not given to the patient.

Bokaro, India
 Pawan Shawarn Kumar
I am a resident of dhanbad and my wife was admitted in BGH now she is discharged after paying all bill which was given by BGH but no single lab report,
Diagnosis report given to me and even no bill details which is paid by me. For all details I have wondering room no 57, 64, 20, and medical record room from last Saturday till now I am not getting a single copy which was needed. And one more thing in the record room 1person seated named Mukesh... He is clearly said to the person I am seated here not for you. Just come after 2 or 3days I will find then will give you.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2017
No any positive action done by BGH administration. His staff was clearly said when I want then you will get your all lab report and case history other wise no single person is here to ask me about your report.

[May 24, 2017] Bokaro General Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My wife name is kumari vani.
We need indoor paper.

Sector-4, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand, India - 827004
    Bokaro General Hospital - Regarding lab report and and bill details not given to the patient.