Bokaro General Hospital — staff behaviour towards patient and patient attendant

Gourav.b1208 on Dec 5, 2017
My wife had gone an surgery for appendix and tube. The staff of the hospital is very very very rude. They don't even care the patient and above all they don't have manners to talk. They seems to think we as a slave of them and we have to obey them.in order to look patient the nurses in the ward 5 c sleep, use mobile phones and chit chat. According to my wife once a lady in her ward was in great pain and she shouted nurse for the help no one cared about her and was busy in their cell phones. My wife later who had gone an surgery went to the nurse chamber which is just opposite to the glass chamber of the patient and called the nurse. Really thus hospital is no more a place for treatment. Behaviours of the staffs is the major thing according to me and most of the people who face this issue. When medicine gets over they inform late in night that the medicine is over and you have to buy it. Are they not humans. They play with the patient's life. And when asking them they will shout upon u as if you are the servant of them and the hospital is your father who is financing everything on behalf of you. I will not stop here i want hospital to take legal actions against all the nurses and staffs working in that ward. Nurses and staffs should always be polite and calm with everyone because we rely on them for our patient's well being and not to cheat us. Shameful act. Very very shameful act.

[Dec 05, 2017] Bokaro General Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0