Book My Packet.com — Online shopping

narendraibo on Apr 9, 2017
Branded power bank or memory card bol ke duplicate product bej diye
Or ab return request pe koi response ni de rhe h or contact no lg nhi rhe h or email id pe koi rply ni
Order id - [protected]
Order date - 4 april 2017
Contact no - [protected]
Email address - care.zoniic@gmail.com
Support@bookmypacket.com
Or ek contact diya hua kiran trading co. Help desk :[protected]

Address- plot no-37/19/22, behind igl pump, kapaslera, new delhi - 110037

Or mene order me [protected] mobile no registered kiye h

Complaint comments  29 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Mene memory card order kiya tha n aapne nano sim card adapter bheja hai n jo free me mil jata hai n woh bhi sweet k box me.. Aapne mere 540rs. Payment collect kiya hai i want that my money refund... Pls...
Order ID:[protected]
The order I received is duplicate..and the quality of the product is so cheap...I want to return it... please help me to get my money back

Pls.my items return my item.is that class
I'm... Retan nehi lega to police station Jaye ga ham
Order id:OID74633 cod rs 1099 3 dobule combo bookmypacket buyonlineshirt dated 5/1/18 is very damaged product so i want my money return plesse kindly you give to delivery address.sikder safiqul islam.[protected]

Order id:OID74633 cod rs 1099 SHRIRAMTRADERS-[protected] is very duplicate company parsale so i want my money return .SIKDER SAFIQUL ISLAM.[protected]

I ordered a shoe from this ### online shop called as Bookmypacket.Com..i got a shoe which so rubbish and cheap from what I actually ordered online... And now there no option to contact with them too.. I called the courier service also who delivered it to me.. But even they are not able to help either...so strict action must be taken against this ### company.. Otherwise they will continue to fraud..
This is an diffrent shoze dilivired
I got another parcel i book different one
Order ID.BSJ5832 cod rs 1099 Shriramtraders (product) is very duplicate company so I want my money back. Same address 23-81b/c.mathalakshminagar aurobindo college kothapet. Telangana dalivary date was[protected]

This anuther is product plz return to my product return my money
Plz return my money this is anther product
Wtf this is... This is bull ###
I buyed 5 combo jeans full shirt@999
But when I opened the packet it was totally different from the pictures and so very bad quality.. I can't imagine to wear it. So guys don't trust this ... It's ridiculous..
Bloody ordered something and got something, and the item was so rubesh feel like thoughong that, and provide return optin fr this
This item rong product I am order shirt double chains
This item rong please return
Yr combo of five branded shirts bolke yr duplicate shirts de diya wo bhi raddi quality ki. picture to badi acchi lagai thi Lekin jb curior ghar pe Khola to 5 aisi shirts Mili jo check me thi aur quality to bilkul bakwas aur dekhne me bhi acchi nhi hai yr ye kya hai .aise koi krta hai

I was ordered branded shirts but the shriram traders delivered wrong and cheap quality products.
My order ID: OID22718
Received: BSJ22718
I feel very bad about this shopping and products. I want my money back at the delivered place.

I am Booked combo offer 5 shirt quality not good

Take your products and return amount

Madhu Shalenkar's reply, Feb 7, 2018
Return d order
product not good

Return pay my amount
Madhu Shalenkar's reply, Feb 7, 2018
Retrun my pay my amount
We found wrong order so replace it

Book My Packet.com - Online shopping