[Resolved]  Book My Show — amount debited but ticket not confirmed

I booked kgf movie in bookmyshow.com but money got debited and transaction did not go though.. It got debited but transaction got failed please check and refund my money.

I dont know why it got debited i used my debit card to make payment from my savings bank account please refund it.. I want to go to movie today please refund.

Suresh gowdaa
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 24, 2019
BookMyShow Customer Care's response Feb 20, 2019 Hi,

I am sorry to hear that.

Ideally, for an unsuccessful transaction the amount gets refunded within 4-5 working days, some banks may take 10 working days. Also if you have used a wallet it will reflect within 24 hours.

Request you to share your contact details via [protected]@bookmyshow.com so that we can have this checked for you.

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I bought the tickets using google pay, the amount was debited but I didnt receive any ticket booking confirmation.I tried once again, this time using my card and it worked.I want to enquire as to when I will get my amount credited as I am in dire need of it.
I am sathish.Yesterday (19.01.2019) i bookmyshow app. I booked 5 ticket for petta at sree balakrishna talkies.Tuticorin. Seats( a 08, 09, 10, 11, 12). Ticket not yet booked but transation charge taken.So i feel so guilty please refund the charge as well as soon.Thank you
[email protected]'s reply, Jan 19, 2019
Please refund the amount
I booked a ticket on book my show today. My cash rs.134/- was deducted from my account. But I haven't received the ticket. I had to buy ticket directly from the movie theater. This is not at all acceptable. Please refund my money.
Herewith attached the statement.

BookMySHow cheating customers with the name of gateway charges and internethandling charges

BookMyShow
    BookMyShow Phone
    BookMyShow Address
    Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India