[Resolved] Book My Show — cheating by organizer - misguided by giving wrong info on site.

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Sarusandip on Mar 31, 2018
I booked 3 tickets from book my show on 4th march for the function of "zee marathi gaurav kalecha award 2018" wherein celebrities like bhau kadam, priy darshan jadhav etc and rs 2000 per head was charged for the same.in reality, it was local program organised by local organiser which was named as "maharshtra rajya purskar sohala" and no where zee marathi name was highlighted. Also in entire prog only local artists performed and neither celebrities were present nor they performed. It was function of giving awards to pune based celebrities.
By using nsme of zee marathi and famous celebrities organiser misguided us for booking of tickets.
I should get back my money, my booking id was gkkmoh3am10f7p
Complaint marked as Resolved May 8, 2018
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Apr 04, 2018

We know this must have caused you trouble.

Please share the contact details (contact number and email id) entered while transacting at [email protected] LIVE CHATS or at[protected] as we are unable to trace any details.

Looking forward to serve you soon.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    Book My Show - cheating by organizer - misguided by giving wrong info on site.