[Resolved] Book My Show — Location showing kolkata, but got ticket for ahmedabad

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Sourajit Mukherjee
I was trying to buy 2 tickets of acropolis mall kolkata, the website showed the location kolkata on top right, but when transaction was completed it showed tickets to be booked at acropolis mall ahmedabad. Now their customer care is saying my 907 rs cannot be refunded as they think i have selected ahmedabad show my self, and they have no refund/cancellation policy, which is nowhere mentioned in the homepage of the website. This is open and shut case of fraud in my opinion.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 9, 2016
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Jun 07, 2016
Hi Sourajit, We know this must have caused you trouble. Please accept our apologies for it. Please share the contact details (contact number and email id) entered while transacting at [email protected] LIVE CHATS or at[protected] as we are unable to trace any details. For better clarity on your concern, we would need the contact details entered while transacting. Looking forward to serve you soon. Regards, Team BookMyShow Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Comments

Bookmyshow — Failed ticket booking

Today I tried booking movie tickets from book my show, which failed. I had used a coupon code which is not valid any more. What to do for refund!!

Hi Jitesh,

We know this must have caused you trouble. Please accept our apologies for it.

Please share the contact details (contact number and email id) entered while transacting at [email protected] LIVE CHATS or at 022-61445050 as we are unable to trace any details.

Book My Show — I book an ticket but i dont get the ticket

I book an ticket in book my show ana I do the payment by Paytm and I don't get the ticket I have transection I'd transection I'd is[protected] solve this issue plz

Bookmyshow — I have not received CASHBACK

I have booked movie tickets through bookmyshow for two times for subramanyam for sale and Rudramadevi from Id: [email protected] but I have not received cashback.please go through it and resolve my issue ASAP. Regards, Suresh.

Hi Suresh,

Bookmyshow — Refund the Amount Deduction

POS[protected] PayU SBIPG Rs.4000/- POS[protected] PayU SBIPG Rs.1480/-. please kindly consider the matter and refund the deducted amount in my SBI account (A/C No: [protected]). thank you with regards Yuvaraj.

Bookmyshow — Transaction failed, No refund

I have booked tickets for baahubali The money got debited from account however transaction failed. however the money has not been refunded yet.

Hi Durgasonu,

amount deducted .Ticket not confirmed

My amount got deducted ..I had booked 2 tickets Qcinemas whitefield for bang bang for Sunday 5/10/2014.I didnt get any tickets.

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    Book My Show - Location showing kolkata, but got ticket for ahmedabad